• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stuck In a Video Game

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
What would you do if you were magically thrown into a video game one day, and the only way to get out of it was by completing the story? Would you be brave enough to finish it just like all protagonists do in their respective games? If you were allowed to choose any one video character to accompany you throughout your journey, who would it be and why? Which bosses do you think you'd be facing, and what game(s) would they be from? What kind of weapons would you have in your arsenal?

TY

Depends on the game, i would chicken away if it was Borderlands 2, a Thresher popping up in front of me and... i get scared for life.
Same with StarCraft, i would be scared if i were to face the Zerg, but luckily i have a army to back me up then.

Lets stick to Borderlands since thats easier to answer imo xD
I most likely wanna have Maya to accompany me, since she can phaselock people away, and that makes me feel safer. I wouldnt face any boss cause i would be scared once again for their height, etc.

The weapons i would have are the Unkempt Harold pistol, the Norfleet RPG, the Sawbar and the Storm (awesome sniper).

Orifiel

Priestess
Years
Depends.. If the game is an RPG, then I would bravely accept
my faith to finish the game. But if it's a fighting game then I
would cowardly deny and just hang in the Character selection
for like forever. Well, If I went on Chrono cross game, My main
outfit would be.. (my opinion, yes, that's right, I'll never tell you)
And my weapon would be a dual sword and I'll be recruiting my
own party in the game. Oh, my partner would be lynx and non-other.
What if I die in the game? Would I die in real life? ugh, that sucks..
well, no token needed, retry button added.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
If I was ever stuck in a game, I'd try to complete the story as fast as I possibly can. I wouldn't like to stay there forever, y'know? If I was allowed to choose a partner, then I would probably choose Ezio from the Assassin's Creed series. He has the ability to sneak up on anyone and have them taken down, and he can also defeat seven to eight people single-handedly when he gets into a fight. With him on my side, I would be having a much easier time to progress through the story. My weapons would have to be the Hyrule Shield and Skyward Sword from Legend of Zelda. I would also have the Zora Armor, so that I'd be able to swim faster, breath underwater, and be immune to attacks that are based on fire and ice.

Master Hand from the original Super Smash Bros. game would definitely be one of the bosses that I would end up facing. It's extremely fun to be in a battle against it, in my opinion. (:

Calamitastrophe

He's really feeling it
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 14, 2016
I hope it's not something like FF7: Crisis Core.

But seriously, I'd probably finish the game. Sure, I'd wuss out at first, but there's always something that drives the protagonist (unwilling or not) to start the journey. Also, it'd probably be a game where I'd fight some "dark side" or shadow "me" (you know, like in Kingdom Hearts or Legend of Zelda). My weapon would probably be a gun or guns of some sort.

pompayyy

Forever and Ever
Years
It depends. If it was any FPS, I'd probably hate it, since I'm not good with any guns. Something like Final Fantasy, Earthbound, or Legend of Zelda, I'd like it because I actually like swords and weapons like that. But honestly, I would love Pokemon since A) It never really ends, and B)POKEMONPOKEMONPOKEMONPOKEMON.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I'll ignore the obvious fact that we all are thrown into crappy multiple protagonist game called Life and I'll answer =D

RPG for me plz! :D And... I would want Plutia from Hyperdimension Neputnia, she would transform and scare every boss xD

Back