• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Orophin's Sprites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orophin

Gamer
Years
  • I've been doing a lot of recoloring lately, especially for sprites for my game. I figured I'd show some off.

Drakkard:
    blackdragon.png

Luxi:
    luxi.png

Zeig:
    zeig01.png

This is a recolored and edited version of Rioku's sprite:
    AcoolRiokuZanketa.png

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
  • cool!!!thanx Orophin!!!(I only had paint whan did it,and I suck at recoloring...sometimes...^_^;)...I mean originally,his hair was supposed to be geled bach,with a ponytail sticking up from the base of his head at the back..BUT THAT"s good!!!!AWESOME!....THANKS DUDE!!!

Desgardes

Lovely Buff.
    Years
  • Recolours only take like 5 minutes.

Please Take more time to go through some tutorials, and learn some other techniques.

Jake

Pearly White Dream
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    i can do them in less time than that, yours look good except on zeig id change his magma emblem 2 something else, or just get rid of it

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
  • It was just a simple time, everyone know they take less then five minuyes.

Anyway, Orophin try and do some other things, maybe try fusion, take your time and all, but try fusion one or more pokemon to another pokemon. You'll constantly get better. If all you do is recolors you won't leran much else. Like Desgardes said go through tuts and read them.

Leo Dimshine

~Pixel Art Wanderer~
    Years
  • Okay then!

^_- Nice sprites. Even though they're recolors, I think you've recolored it enough thast there aren't any traces of the original colors there. Although

Desgardes:
    Recolours only take like 5 minutes.

Please Take more time to go through some tutorials, and learn some other techniques.
    take his advise to use. :P

Orophin

Gamer
    Years
  • I'm just starting to learn about pixel editing so I'm a bit of a noob at it. Don't be too hard on me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back