• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Forever loving PC for 7 odd years.

Years
  • On this day - 15th November 2005, one of our most high-profile members joined our community. She's an Australian female, who mods Black and White, has a love for competitive battling and we all adore her fun personality.

That's right guys, today is...

Forever's 7th Anniversary!

I can't believe she's been around for 7 years... Nica, you are one of our cutest members and it's hard to believe you've stuck with us for this long. Let's hope she makes it to a decade :)

Enjoy your anniversary and we will always love you... forever.​

Years
  • A ridiculous number of posts over an even more ridiculous length of time. Nica is a backbone of the community. :D

Here's to another 3 years, at least. :cer_boogie:

Urugamosu

Happy, and Searching.
    Years
  • Congrats Forever, I've talked to you once, and I've got to say. One of the nicest people I've talked to so far. Happy days~

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    Nica, if you weren't still here I'm not certain I'd would be either.

Thanks for sticking around so long. :] ly xoxoxo

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Okay you've been here longer than my siblings have been alive. Please leave omg.

Just kidding Neeks. Congratulations on 7 consistent years, that's really quite the feat and you've done many good things in your time! Hopefully you'll be still around for a while so that we can remain friends and so that maybe one day we can make a style together perhaps!

Anyway, happy anni dani, hope you find some good ways to celebrate it!

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    7 years and literally tackling PC by the throat and showing it who's the man...

Let's be honest with ourselves. Nica will literally be here forever. When PC dies and everyone is gone, she'll still log on like nothing happened and keep the community alive. She'll be a crazy cat lady living with her 48 different breeds, browsing the PC on her laptop when her liver spots show. No one will know of her existence because she will never leave her house.

Best do something about it before it's too late. Oi, Nica?

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • Heyyyyy Happy anaversary Pretty Nica. WOAH 7 years Nica you are old haha. Missed you heaps hun. congrats on your big day :)

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • I've only gotten to know you over the past few months and you're a wonderful person. I loved BBB with you and Andy and some of the convos we have are weird but a good laugh nonetheless! Congrats on 7 years here at PC and here's to many more!

Last edited:

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • HAPPY 7th ANIIVERSARY NICA!

We've only talked a few times through the SOS Brigade club and events but the times we have, I've learned you're very nice and love PC like crazy.I'm sure you'll be here in another 7 years if PC is still running then. :P

Here, also have a ribbon, cause ribbons are cool.
    7.jpg

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Simpsonqueen said:
    does anyone have the episode of i don't know what's it called but i know it has sudowoodo in it like some researchers were chasing it was at a nintendo pokemon get celibi event and it was showing that episode i didn't see it all so i would like to know about it like watching it. oh and i was wondering does anyone have advanced gen and advanced challenge cause i want to see them too

Honestly, did you expect that day to make it to seven years? XD

Congrats Nica- you are possibly the person I have known in the Inetrnet for longest!

Reactions: Zet

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
    Years
  • Congrats Nica :D! I've only talked to you on the battle server, but you're such an awesome person to be around n_n. 7 years of an amazing member, here's to many more :3. Hope you stay with us, somewhere near forever :D.

Years
  • I'm only 2 days late!

Happy anniversary Nica! Lately, I've been chatting with you pretty frequently, and anyways you're really nice and awesome! Thank you for taking me on as your student! Also, you mod the best section and a major part of it being the best is your modding of it! Anyway, congrats!

*sorry this is super haphazard, I'm overtired!!!

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
    Years
  • Without Nica, there is no PC....

If Nica didn't join PC, I wouldn't have my supportership now, the PC chat would be flatlined, most threads wouldn't be alive, we as a community wouldn't be more.... together, BC would be... less interesting so as B/W, The staff would be... more quiet, and Hikari wouldn't make this thread without our favorite, Herdier-loving, NU-obsessive, IRC chatter, Nica!

HAPPY 7th ANNIVERSARY NICA!!!!

Back