• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi Guys

Years
  • Hi guys names Nathan but you may call me either Offie (my real life nick) or Orange. :D

Yeah, about my forum name loved Scizor since i laid eyes on it been in my team ever since :D

if you want to battle me or trade send me a pm and will be willing my FC is on my Banner

Nice to meet all of you ;)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey! Welcome to PC! Great to have you join us!

Scizor is awesome! I only had one though, in my original Gold game. I don't know why I haven't had one since then to be honest, but now I want to try and get one on my Heartgold because of you! xD Anyway, we have a whole section dedicated to trades that you should totally check out. I've scored some awesome pokemon there. You can even post your own trade shop and offer whatever you want to other members!

If you need anything or have any questions, dont hesitate to ask! Enjoy it here!

Years
  • Thanks Toshiro, yep Scizor is one awesome pokemon has saved me on so many occasions will be hoping that i can trade it to X and Y:P haha and thanks i will enjoy my time here :D Trade shop Oo Sounds exciting :P and thanks once again :D

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2014
    First of all, welcome to PC!

I quite enjoyed collecting bug Pokemon as I grew older playing the games, so sytcher and scizor quickly became one of my favorite Pokemon. It has a high speed stat and nasty moves, but the only drawback is that it's extremely vulnerable against fire types, which many people use, but every Pokemon has its drawbacks.

Once again, I hope you enjoy your stay here and welcome, OrangeScizor!

Years
  • Thank you, Shaturu, yes i quite like Steel types aswell so thats a plus, and i will enjoy my time here :D Yeah having that weakness kinda sucks but full immunity to Poison :D gotta love that haha hate those poison stallers -.-

Back