• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

He shoots, he scores!! ~ NHL fanclub

SS01

#PoC Collab
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    nhl.gif

He shoots, he scores!! ~ NHL fanclub

Hello! This club is for discussion of the NHL and related aspects.

RULES:

1. Be friendly and show respect to everyone.

2. Absolutely no fan wars. Disagreements are fine, but no bashing members due to supporting a certain team.

3. Keep general chat about the NHL. This means no KHL, International, or any other non-NHL leagues. The exception would be the Olympics, you may talk about Olympic hockey when appropriate. NHL juniors (AHL) will be accepted only if it is the current topic.

4. No Leafs fans. :P

5. Breaking any of these rules will result in a strike. Three strikes, and you will be banned for two months. Five strikes, and you will be banned for six months. Over five strikes, and you will be banned permanently.

Banned members: none

6. Have fun!

Club staff:

ShinySearcher01 - Owner

----

To join, fill in out this forum:

Username: ShinySearcher01
    Favorite team: Ottawa Senators
    Reason for joining: I am a huge Sens fan. Hockey has always appealed to me most as a sport, although I've never really understood why.

Include the words ''Stanley Cup'' in your post to show you have read and agreed to the rules.

Member list:

zDZtnb
    ShinySearcher01

Current topic:

The now-famous Sidney Crosby injury:
    how do you feel about this, and do you think he will ever recover?

----

This will ideally change weekly, and anyone can contribute a topic!

See you around the club!

Last edited:
    Years
  • I don't normally venture into the Clubs board, but I'm glad to see Yagerbomb posted here so I saw this from the front page, otherwise I would have never noticed it was here.

Username: Brendino
    Favorite team: New Jersey Devils
    Reason for joining: Living in Canada, I was destined to grow up a hockey fan. Hockey is probably my number one passion, and I can name pretty much every player on every team in the NHL. Fortunately, when I was three I made a good choice to cheer for the Devils rather than the hometown Canucks, as they have won 3 Stanley Cups (and the Canucks, well...)

Hopefully this club will start being active, now that a few people have posted!

Phantom1

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
    Years
  • Username: Phantom
    Favorite Team: My hometeam is the Minnesota Wild, but ever since I was a little kid I loved the Mighty Ducks. They will always be the Mighty Ducks to me. Always.
    Reason: I played hockey for years. Huge fan. Currently want to shoot my home team though cause they've been skating live five year olds lately.

I'm nervous about Backstrom's injury right now.

Years
  • Username: donavannj
    Favorite Team: Minnesota Wild
    Reason: I've never played ice hockey (never even put on a pair of ice skates!), but I do enjoy watching ice hockey when I have the time, and I follow the sport by newspaper if I can't watch any games (and I have essentially since the inception of the Minnesota Wild).

Disappointed with how things just went downhill after such a fantastic start by the Wild this season.

Back