• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello im new

Years
  • hello everybody im new here and love pokemon (of course) and hope to become a well liked user here

Hi Element0, I am Hikari.

You may have already seen me lurking the New Users Hangout thread but yeah, I guess you may have seen me.

If you told us more about yourself, I could direct you to a particular field of the forum. I frequent a lot of boards, including NU/W, Pokemon gaming and the Trivia boards.

If you ever get lost, feel free to talk to a moderator. I can also help you fit in given I've been here for 16 months. Just VM me and I might respond back!

Remember, no advertising please... you don't want to see my reaction to adbots.

- Hikari10, "She Liekz Oshawottz"

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • hello everybody im new here and love pokemon (of course) and hope to become a well liked user here

Hahaha there we go.

Welcome to PC. Hope you make lots of friends and be liked here. :D

You might want to check out the following threads they are heaps fun and a great opportunity to talk to different users. you'll see me and Hikari there alot.
    Pokemon Trivia , Other Trivia.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Hey, Element0! Welcome to PC! I'm Yuki's Sword--the hyperactive Edward Elric fan! And of course you'll become a well liked user. In fact I like you already~. Please become active and enjoy your stay. :3

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    hi welcome to PC, Element!!
    PC is a great place to fit in and meet lots of friends. ^_^ Here you can talk about Pokemon all you want, and when you want. Talk about the anime, the TCG, the games, or simply your favorite Pokemon. btw what's your favorite pokemon?
    Be sure you've read Rules. If you need anything like to talk or be friends or have questions. Feel free to ask away!
    Have fun!! See ya~

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Greetings! Do visit our many popular forums including our new B2/W2 forum and Emulation, among many others. We have Pokémon topics of all tastes here and elsewhere within these wal-...er, domains.

Cyclone

Back