• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Contest;Trades;Giveaways;And More.

AngHeartsDrew

Pokemon Co'Ordinator
Years
  • Ang's Sweet Ol' Trades, Give-a-ways, Contest and more

So I have alot of Pokemon to offer, etc. Each day I will have a raffle and you can win An amazing pokemon with a fantastic item(secret but I promise it will be good) The pokemon will be ones I already have and that I won't need anymore.​

Raffles:
    The raffle works twice every week or every other week.
    These are the requirments-

Name-
    Pokemon Wifi code-
    Id-Number(I may raffle off your ID number in the Game)
    (insert type of pokemon) You have-(One day I will ask for a fire pokemon, you must name a fire pokemon you have, and so on)
    FriendCode-

How I send it to you- It's simple. Just catch a weak pokemon(EX; Ratatta LV 3) and we trade. I promise I don't scam. You can enter both raffles if you would like. And I choose randomly and not out of favor.

Contest:
    Somewhat like the raffle. The Prize will be fantabulous.
    The contest works by I giving you a question, quiz, etc. You MUST private message me the answers or I will not count it.
    The trade works the same way. I trade you the prize, you trade me the weak Pokemon.

Give-a-ways; Coming soon​

Trades; Coming soon.​

MY CONTEST, ETC APPLY FOR POKEMON SOUL SILVER, HEART GOLD, POKEMON D/P/PLT OBVIOUSLY (:

Friend Code For Pokemon Diamond-
    Dawn-1892 2974 1675

Friend Code for Soul Silver-
    Ang-5414 2086 2409

EVERYTHING WILL HAVE A DEADLINE.

Below will be a post that will show what I'm giving away, etc.

Pokemon Raffle-
    Prize:
    2lxi8g5.jpg

jb5yc5.png

Level 86
    Mild Nature
    Likes to thrash about it
    Likes Dry Food
    Moves:
    Dive
    Bubble Beam
    Water Pulse
    Water Fall
    attack-169
    defense-132
    sp atk-171
    sp def-162
    speed-152

(pm me this)
    Name-
    Pokemon Wifi code-
    Id-Number(I may raffle off your ID number in the Game)
    What FIRE pokemon do ou have-
    FriendCode-

End Date-Soon.

Last edited:
    Back