• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do Not Open

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
  • Woah, that is actually really good. It kind of sounds like lyrics to a song. That would be a great song:) Remember just too add fullstops at the end of the sentences, so it is readable/singable.

Glitter Stain

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2011
    Woah, that is actually really good. It kind of sounds like lyrics to a song. That would be a great song:) Remember just too add fullstops at the end of the sentences, so it is readable/singable.
    Thanks. I didn't think about this possibly being a song, but I guess you're right.

Glitter Stain

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2011
    Shorten this line.

I thought that I ought to shorten the line. I'm working on it, but I don't think it's that distracting whether I change it or not.

This stanza is by far the cutest thing I have ever read about boxes. Ever.
    Thanks for your comment. And, XD, cute boxes.

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2008
    this is incredible. i never would thought of something great with a box. good job

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back