• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Shimmering Emerald

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yagerbomb

←Apple Jack
Years
This game looks to be very high quality but i have got to ask, Don't take ths the wrong way but i do not remember seeing a hill-like platform in Olddale or is this a new addition of yours. As I said before, looks to be AMAZING! :mudkip^_^: <-- Better be in game

Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2012
yeah thats your starterkit, it has crazyninjaguy right there, so you've manage to upgrade it somehow eh? i like the idea of the following pokemon. hmm maybe i can use your code? oh and please, can your resize the window since it will be like ds? or maybe make it horizontally aligned? like the interactable window will be in the right side or something like that. :)

Years
This game looks to be very high quality but i have got to ask, Don't take ths the wrong way but i do not remember seeing a hill-like platform in Olddale or is this a new addition of yours. As I said before, looks to be AMAZING! :mudkip^_^: <-- Better be in game

Thanks, and yeah, the little platform thing is one of my additions :3

yeah thats your starterkit, it has crazyninjaguy right there, so you've manage to upgrade it somehow eh? i like the idea of the following pokemon. hmm maybe i can use your code? oh and please, can your resize the window since it will be like ds? or maybe make it horizontally aligned? like the interactable window will be in the right side or something like that. :)

Some people seem to think that my game is being released for them to use the systems D:

This isn't a seperate starterkit for people to use, this is my game >.<

But yeah, i'll be keeping the window as it is because i've programmed the majority of the systems to use that size, plus, i like it :D

TheMarkCrafter

roses are red, violets are blue, i used to break r
Years
Yeah, i agree with Karpman, a nice game.
and did you make the overworlds?

Last edited:
Years
This looks amazing, CNG. The menu system looks great and I'm certainly looking forward to updates, best of luck with this venture.

Nope, Kyledove made them.
Unless i manage to recruit a spriter, i'll be keeping them.

===================================================

I've now started to event, to have a break from making all the systems in my kit fit how i want this game to feel.

I may consider putting a demo up after Dewford Town.

TheMarkCrafter

roses are red, violets are blue, i used to break r
Years

Nope, Kyledove made them.
Unless i manage to recruit a spriter, i'll be keeping them.

===================================================

I've now started to event, to have a break from making all the systems in my kit fit how i want this game to feel.

I may consider putting a demo up after Dewford Town.

Do you need a backspriter? I am!
How many frames do you want?
1? 2?
Tell me !!!

Years
In reply to your previous post, i said thanks, but no thank you. Because i have trainer spriters already on my team. (Didn't add that last bit)
I was just stating that i'd also found an overworld spriter.

Years
I'm still in the starting stages at the moment, just started doing the events around Littleroot Town earlier today.

Before any sort of demo comes out, i need to finish scripting the battle system.
But i'm planning on a demo at around Dewford Town, so that should give you a rough idea :)

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
wow the screen shots look good.boy i just cannot wait to play the full game.how ever please put sinnoh pokemon and sinnoh legendaries.KEEP IT UP!!!!!!!!
icon10.gif
icon10.gif
icon10.gif
icon10.gif

Itzmesonicx

Silver's The Name
Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2012
Hey if you want the demo released faster (Just a suggestion) Mabye You Could Get more Of a team? Btw not me

Years
Hey if you want the demo released faster (Just a suggestion) Mabye You Could Get more Of a team? Btw not me

I've actually got quite a big team now, i just haven't updated the first post with the updated team list.

I'm away for this weekend, so progress will be slow.

carmaniac

Where the pickle surprise at?
Years
I've actually got quite a big team now, i just haven't updated the first post with the updated team list.

I'm away for this weekend, so progress will be slow.

I'm gonna be out the team for a bit, got some health problems :P But don't forget to show the partial overworld I did xD.

Itzmesonicx

Silver's The Name
Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2012
Just a Thought, Is there gonna be a 3rfd team?

as in 3rd i mean a team thats after rayquaza like Team magama and Aqua Are after Kyogre And Groudon?

as in 3rd i mean a team thats after rayquaza like Team magama and Aqua Are after Kyogre And Groudon?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 31, 2013
I have not made a post on this forum for months because I haven't seen anything worth logging in for. But this looks awesome. Hoen is easily my favorite region.

My only advice would be to make the second screen a bit more subtle as it currently takes away my attention on the main screen and would make the text slightly easier to read.

I had an example but I cant post because I dont have 15 posts :(

But in the end its your game...so do what you want. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back