• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*mudkip

Mudkiip

i l u v m u d k i p < 3
Years
Hello. I'm Mudkiip. I like the Pokemon "Mudkip" because it's been my favorite Pokemon when I was a little boy that owned a Pokemon Ruby. I own all the Pokemon games for the handhelds created by Game Freak INC

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
How did I know Mervyn was going to post...

Anyway, hello and welcome to PC, I adore Mudkip also they are just so awesome and adorable. As you can probably tell my favourite Pokemon is Vaporeon. My second favourite is Beedrill and my third is Tangela. Mudkip is defiantly one of my favourite starter Pokemon. It is also a water type so that means it's more awesome.

Now to start of you'll have to join the Team Rocket Fan Club and...

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
The best thing about mudkip is that it evolves into swampert, and that thing is BEASTLY. :D

Welcome to our community Mr. Mudkiip with two 'I's. Here's hoping you have fun and become a valuable asset to our dysfunctional family. ;P

Guy

just a guy
Years
That's probably one of the most adorable avatars I've seen of Mudkip yet. Welcome to the forums Mudkip with two I's. As you can see, I'm a fan of twisting an original word around with such a simple edit such as your user name and my very own.

I hope you enjoy the forums here, and maybe I'll catch you around sometime.

Mudkiip

i l u v m u d k i p < 3
Years
Thanks guys for your warm welcome! (^3^)
And someone beat me with the "Mudkip" username, so I just added two I's.
\(^O^)/

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
Mudkip is kind of a cool Pokemon. I remember one of the adventure with a Mudkip that I was playing Sapphire and I had to go with my mum to work, but sit in the car. I pretty much sat in that car and played that game all day, and I only used a Mudkip (until it evolved). I'm pretty sure I made it up to Lavaridge Town, so I guess that's some sort of achievement. :)

Welcome to the community. :D Where you can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave! XD;

Now I'm just going to go off a whim and say your favourite Pokemon game is Ruby, for introducing you to Mudkip. My favourite game is probably Black at the moment, since it has awesome Pokemon, and introduced up to the almighty DERPFISH! You may call it Stunfisk, but I'm calling it what I want, since that's what it's name should really be. :P

Back