• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do people in the Pokemon world eat?

What would you like today?

• Kentucky Fired Starly

Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Double Quater pound Miltank Burger

Votes: 20 57.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Nov 28, 2016
    I know not everyone in the pokemon world can be vegetarians. So if every animal in the Pokemon world in a Pokemon do people eat pokemon? If not what do they eat to add some protein to their diet?

Last edited:
    Years
  • I remember hearing about an episode of Pokemon where someone asked for a burger. And we all know that burgers are made from cows. >.> (Miltank burger, ofc)

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • There are real animals in the Pokemon world. I've seen at least 3 examples. I've seen fish (not fish Pokemon) in the tanks in the Cerulean City Gym, there was a dog on one of the episodes that Ash and co. went to a festival, and Gastly summoned a mongoose on the "Ghost of Maiden's Peak" episode. There's also an episode where Ash appears in a cow - not Miltank - costume. However, why we don't see many of these "real" animals beats me.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I don't see why not. It's fairly common knowledge that Farfetch'd has been hunted close to extinction, so I can easily fathom seeing people eat other pokemon.

I wonder what dragonite meat tastes like. :]

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I would think that there are either normal animals in addition to Pokemon, or that people actively eat Pokemon meat. Or perhaps both. I really don't see anything "wrong" with the idea of eating Pokemon meat.

Years
  • I would think that there are either normal animals in addition to Pokemon, or that people actively eat Pokemon meat. Or perhaps both. I really don't see anything "wrong" with the idea of eating Pokemon meat.

The only thing that really makes eating Pokemon seem so wrong, is that people in the Pokemon world always have Pokemon as pets, or use them in battles. And you don't really see the characters in Pokemon talking about eating them or anything. =/

September

Chavo and Serj <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    Not sure what the based-in-America pokemon will have, but I would certainly enjoy seeing plenty of WacArnolds and waffle houses.

Also funny how there's an overabundance of drinks and berries to feed pokemon, but no meat based foods. Would be terrible to feed beef to a Miltank.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Nov 28, 2016
    I don't see why not. It's fairly common knowledge that Farfetch'd has been hunted close to extinction, so I can easily fathom seeing people eat other pokemon.

I wonder what dragonite meat tastes like. :]

better taste amazing after lvling it to 55 lol

Years
  • In some episode u see Brock cooking to Ash and Misty, then they eat meet.At a couple of days, i have that question on my head.

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2010
    I remember hearing about an episode of Pokemon where someone asked for a burger. And we all know that burgers are made from cows. >.> (Miltank burger, ofc)
    This.

I'm guessing they eat some kind of Pokemon, if they're raised on farms of course :o

Gundisalvus Kuno

Solving Problems Since 1999
    Years
  • I would assume that pokemon take on the role of animals in our world. I guess its kind of sadder for them though, as pokemon are considered pets no matter what species they are. In our world, we pretty much have a distinct difference between food and pets

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • People use Pokemon as a food source (Miltank for beef, regional birds for poultry, etc.) in the same way as people in the real world use other animals as food sources, though most Pokemon are still treated as pets.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    I agree wiht real animals in the pokemon world. i thing eating pokemon is just plain wrong.

M4

Freedom of teh speech!!!!!!!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2013
    I'd so eat an Arceus baked with cheese.

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
  • I would eat a Pokemon if it were already killed and turned into some kind of meat... Although I don't think a Ditto would taste lovely at all, it would be more like pink Jell-O. Eww! Lol. Ghosts could be flavor scent things, that would be cool... I would like to know what Suicune tastes like.

WonderGirl

Bye bye :(
    Years
  • That's a question I have asked myself numerous times in my life. I would never kill/eat a Pokémon ;__; I always imagined that food was imported from out planet to theirs xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back