• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, I'm new :D

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2011
    Hi! Umm, I'm new and stuff.
    It's nice to meet you :)

I'm not sure what else to say.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Hi, Alois, welcome to PC! We've got an awesome community here, and places for everything you want~

No worries about not knowing what to say. Some things people usually tell us are like... What's your main interest in Pokemon? Is it the games, the anime, the manga? How'd you find PC? What's your favorite Pokemon?
    Things like that. :3

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2011
    Thanks for making me feel welcome.
    In any case, I'm more interested in the games.

Blaziken15

You gotta purty mouth!
    Years
  • Welcome to PC!!!

Don't worry about not knowing what to say, we've all been there. Just say anything that's on your mind.

Okay, if you like the games, check out the current gaming threads or the older games like gens 1 through 3. It's alought of fun here. You can do so much here so I hope you enjoy yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Welcome pal~ Hm, what's your favourite pokemon game if you don't mind me asking? ~ Mine would have to be Pokemon White~ <3 And pokemon Heart Gold is pretty cool as well. <3 Anyhow, yeah, there' are lots of discussions about the games here, as well as others that have nothing to do with pokemon; like the art board, other trivia, etc. Just do what interests you. <3

I hope yu'll have a kakii day~! Which IDK what kakii is; its a word I made up! Juuuust assume it means "the a nice day". :3

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2011
    Thanks guys.

And as for my favorite Pokemon game, I would say Platinum, followed by Pokemon Black.

Back