• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3ds fc exchange anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

igotpokeballz

x999 Thanks To Action Replay
Years
i currently own these titles. pokemon white 2, pokemon dream radar, super mario 3d land,the LoZ,mario bros., pushmo.
my fc is 0576-3747-4737. post yours too. (i plan on purchasing either the new animal crossing or monster hunter for my 3ds.)

oh and my name is devin just so u know.

Last edited:

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Hi. As you've already discovered, we have postbits just below your personal details where things like Friend Codes/IM information goes. Because of this, a dedicated thread to posting them is pretty redundant. If you want to trade/battle, please go to the Trade Corner/Battle Center respectively; if you want to play non-Pokemon games, please go to the Online Games section and have a read of some of the threads there. I'mma close this now. Thanks.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back