• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Black Kyurem or White Kyurem? (2nd Edition)

Black Kyurem or White Kyurem?

• Total voters

D Dog master of war

In the heart of battle!
Years
both well have too win off of luck from a speed tie....because there base speed is the same,but I like White Kyurem more soooo,WHITE KYUREM 4 THE WIN

Fennevyrom

Oh and charizard XD
Years
Definitely black kyurem. It looks so much better, I just do not like how white kyurem looks.
Lolz normally I wouldn't go just for how a pokemon looks but honestly. Also, black kyurem has better attack and defense, which is what I mainly look for in a pokemon.

Years
I picked Black Kyurem cos he looks more epic and Black 2 was my main version of the two.

I do like both forms though.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I like White Kyurem better simply because of Reshiram being fused to Kyurem. Also, Black Kyurem has serious movepool issues, even though it packs the strongest Outrage ever (which kinda compensates for that).

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
Definitely Black Kyurem. He looks cooler and is a combination of Zekrom and Kyurem. I still like Reshiram and White Kyurem, though.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I don't know. I like them both equally, but I guess I'll go for White Kyurem as I like Reshiram a little better than Zekrom. White Kyurem looks awesome too. xD

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Black Kyurem for sure. The imposing look it has is awesome, and the fusion works better then White Kyurem. Sure the arm wings look cool, but I dunno something is off with the head and feet.

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
I chose black kyurem because i like Zekrom better and black kyurem is a beast in my mind

Years
  • Seen May 4, 2014
White Kyurem! It's more powerful as for my team.

I like Black Kyurem but I like the regular Reshiram. Weird...

Funny... I'm into White Kyurem and Regular Zekrom. The world goes around.

Last edited:

Cerberus87

Mega Houndoom, baby!
Years
Well, White Kyurem is by far the most effective competitively, because he can use his Special Attack stat more effectively, but I prefer Black Kyurem, because I think Zekrom's design mixes better with Kyurem's. White Kyurem completely destroys the awesomeness that is Reshiram.

Both Pokémon are unstoppable in-game, though. Freeze Shock and Ice Burn aren't that bad against the AI, since a fused Kyurem has monster defenses and can take hits very well.

I hate how people diss the basic Kyurem. It's a damn crippled dragon, of course it's not gonna be that strong. It's supposed to have trash moves. Smogon's profile of standard Kyurem is rather trollish.

Boilurn

Scald Pokémon
Years
I've liked Zekrom black design with the electricity generator, so Black Kyurem gets my vote. Looks cool on the cover for Black 2!

ptisnjunk95

Made in Portugal
Years
I don't care about Kyurem battle stats coz I don't use leg pokemons for it... So I choose White Kyurem because it have a nicer sprite than the black kyurem :D

Back