• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Zelda:The Power Of The Ocarina(yes u can make up own chars)

The Vince Knight

Lyndis is pwnage! :D
Years
"So link is trapped by ganon.... anyway I am good at fighting and all that sorta stuff... like I fighted Onox and veran at 0the same time but they were easy...Anyway What are the temples we need to destroy?"

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
"Hey guy's i think that if we go the Deku island that's about 70 mile's from here we could find a friend of mine that might tell us how to find link"

A.J

Years
ooc:well there good i'll think of the bosses names but gimme a little time
bic:"Yer,I Sposse We Could Do That"*Gets Up*

The Vince Knight

Lyndis is pwnage! :D
Years
You need some kind of boss name...
A blast kinda boss for 1.
A Guy who thows keys or somethin for 2.
Some kind of slashin boss for 3.
Sacred you can make up one for 4.
Some kind of boss that hates darkness for 5.
Some kind of one that hates light for 6.

A.J

Years
OOC: 1.Balastor,He's a Mechanicle Robot That Shoots Bombs and Powder Kegs(i think thats wat it is lol)
2.Key Gate,A Really Small Guy With a Big Key (like on yu-gi-oh Key Mace)that can fly
3.E.X Slasher,Its Like Dodungo but he has like wings that are razor blades and he can shoot posetron lasers
4.Scradosaur,A Big clod Of bones that throws Zombies.
5.Jesus(lol),As U Know Jesus
6.Lucifer,The Devil's Servent.
and the reason y we attack jesus is because lucifer tricked us ok ;)

Back