• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokedex Match!

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
Years
  • Welcome one and all to Pokedex Match, the game that tests your knowledge of Pokedex entries! Can you name the Pokemon just by its Pokedex entry?

Here's how the game works:

I will give you a Pokedex entry, plus the version the entry comes from, and you, the players, must guess the Pokemon.

Example:

"He raises his tail to check its surroundings. The tail is sometimes struck by lightning in this pose." (Silver)

Answer: Pikachu

However...you can't cheat by looking it up in your game. and you cannot guess more than three times.

Scoring:

First guess: 3 points
    Second guess: 2 points
    Third guess: 1 point

The first person to 30 points wins!

That said, here comes your first entry!

"He is cool, calm, and collected, and never panics under any situation. If a bigger foe were to glare at him, he would glare right back without conceding an inch of ground." (Sapphire)

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2005
    ok i'll play your pokedex macth!!sounds cool
    give up! its too hard to guess gie me a clue

Last edited by a moderator:

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    The only pokemon with a bubble pattern on its stomach is azumarill.

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
    Years
  • Espeon is correct.

Leaderboard after this entry:

"They live in ponds and lakes, where they float on the surface. He grows weak if his broad leaf dies. On rare occasions, he travels on land in search of clean water." (Ruby)

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    oh that is just great elite four youre off again!!!

Back