• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The NEW Linkin Park Fanclub!

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2007
    This is THE Linkin Park fanclub!

Rules
    1) All the PC rules.
    2) No Bashing LP.
    3) No asking for download of there music.
    4) No text speak PLEASE! (Like . OMG do u liek linkin park, they r awsm!)
    Thats all there is.
    We can have a limit of 3 moderators of it at a time.

Memeber List
    Broken Wings (PC's #1 Linkin Park fan)
    Shampoo
    FireFox113
    ____
    Rock Lee

Current Topic
    How many of there albums do you own?
    I own 4.

Collision Course (Jay Z V Linkin Park)
    Re-animation
    Hybrid Theory
    Meteora.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2007
    Welcome to the Club, Shampoo! What would you like your nickname to be?
    Numb is cool, but I also like anything on the Meteora album! XD Oh, and I like In The End, One Step Closer, and Papercut.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • Ill join. I love LP! I like Breaking The Habit and Numb the most.. Unfortunatly, I only have 2 CDs. I have Reanimation, and Meteora. Meteora is better to me thought, because I dont like JZ that much, but some on his songs are good.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2007
    If you have the Jay Z/Linkin Park CD, you've got collision course, rubbish CD, Go Meteora! w00t! Welcome to the club! *Adds*

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • Of course, its the one and only: Mike Shinoda, the best rapper alive, and now is with Fort Minor. My fave song is numb hands down. I'll join.

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2007
    Agreed.
    I wanna be able to play the openning to In The End. Ugh, Fort Minor sucks, so is the Jay Z stuff. I like Enth e end (Linkin Park, Motion Man, Cutmaster Curt= In The End.)
    On topic, Chester, or Pheonix are my favourite. He's a good singer, but he's a good singer aswell.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • They are all good, Rob is great at the drums.

Just a quick question, any news on what LP is doing now? There's rumors that they have splitted up but thats fake, so whats going on, are they making a new album?

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2007
    Yeah, new album, they haven't split up, its just Mike starting Fort Minor, I've heard, and have proof, maybe true, that Chester will be in Fort Minor aswell.
    So maybe Linkin Park to Fort Minor? If not! w00t!

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    fot minor is mikes less rocky type music project... i think they are working on a new album (LP)

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2007
    Fort Minor reminds me of Eminem and D12 for some reason...
    Anyways, what old songs would you like on the new album? Maybe all completely new ones?
    Edit: w00t! I've passed 100 posts in less than a week I think...

Back