• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

On the hunt for competition shinies.

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
Years
  • All of my requests need to be legit. If I find out later that anything given to me is hacked, I will report you to any authority I can get a hold of.

I'm looking for:
    a shiny Adamant Beldum, Metang, or Metagross,
    a shiny Modest Abra, Kadabra, or Alakazam,
    a shiny Timid Gastly, Haunter, or Gengar,
    a shiny Modest Porygon, Porygon2, or Porygon-Z,
    a shiny Modest Togepi, Togetic, or Togekiss,
    a shiny Adamant Magikarp or Gyarados,
    a shiny Adamant or Jolly Meditite or Medicham,
    a shiny Adamant or Jolly Elekid, Electabuzz, or Electivire,
    a shiny Adamant Gible, Gabite, or Garchomp. (Must know Outrage.)

and if that wasn't enough of a hefty order, I would like whatever is traded to me to be renamed to the Japanese name of its final form, in proper caps. All of my battle team uses properly-typed Japanese names, so if anything I get isn't, I can't make use of it. ie BELDUM would be renamed to Metagross, ABRA becomes Foodin, GASTLY becomes Gangar, PORYGON becomes PorygonZ, TOGEPI becomes Togekiss, MEDITITE becomes Charem, MAGIKARP becomes Gyarados, ELEKID becomes Elekible, and GIBLE becomes Gablias. As for EVs, if it's already EV trained, that's fine, but if not I can EV train it myself. If it hasn't been properly EV trained, make sure it isn't lv100 so I can train it myself.

In return, I can offer a legitimate hatchling of any non-legendary in existence, as well as a legit Phione. I can also offer any item or TM in existence attached to whatever is to be traded. I am even willing to breed competitive Pokemon to trade in return, though I won't bother with any IV breeding.

So, who can fulfill this request? :D

Last edited:

lamminghong

G'day mate
    Years
  • Hello,
    I have a shiny haunter, but it's of a hasty nature? it's not hacked, but it's on my sapphire card and I can't transfer it till tomorrow. Its EVs are: 19/25/5/25/6/30, and it's been EV trained for speed only at this point, 187 speed evs (I've been counting)

PM if you don't mind.

- lamminghong

Last edited:

Ichida

Years
  • I also have the PBR Surfing Pikachu up for trade too, as well as a shiny Machmp and a shiny Butterfree. C'mon, people. Someone's got to have something.

PsyDragon Trainer

PokéPro?
    Years
  • Don't make me laugh! You want SUCH good Pokémon in return for a lousy Pikachu with Surf, Butterfree or Machamp who nobody will use? C'mon, let's be realistic, WHO would trade such awesome shinies for THAT...?! Only people who REALLY don't care about shinies.

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
    Years
  • @phytrainer - I would you idiot

i have an adament nature EV trained garchomp, but cannot make its final name the one you want, do you still want it?

Ichida

Years
  • Updated my request list with a few more. I know I'm asking for a lot, but I've already got an answer to one, so I know it's reasonable.

BoBoMaster13

Shiny and Event Collecter
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Jun 4, 2010
    a shiny Modest Abra, Kadabra, or Alakazam,

interested in those, check my thread.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2007
    I have a fully EVed Shiny Golduck
    Modest Nature
    Eved In: 255 Speed 255 Special Attack
    Special Attack Sweeper
    Calm Mind, Ice Beam, Surf, Confusion (just a filler)

Ichida

Years
  • a shiny Modest Abra, Kadabra, or Alakazam,

interested in those, check my thread.

No, I want to trade FOR them, I'm not trading my own.

Back