• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Red hack: POKEMON ZAP ARTIC MOLTEN

Status
Not open for further replies.

IRON NIDOW

I'm a talking dog
Years
  • Hi! I'm a brazilian ROM hacker, and this is my first hack, it is also one the first Brazilian hacks of Pokémon Red version!

pokmonzaping01.png

MAIN IMAGE​

POKÉMON ZAP ARTIC
    MOLTEN

pokmonarticing01.png

pokmonreding01.png

NAME--- Pokémon ZAP/ ARTIC/ MOLTEN(versions as red, blue e green)
    ROM BASE--- Pokémon RED ( US )
    LANGUAGE--- english​

o03oqt.gif

pokmonreding01.png

NEW GAMEPLAY, MUCH MORE DIFFICULT

With strong starters, the game is more difficult than the original games, to be a winner you will need a lot of experience.

STARTERS, SPRITES, GYNS, TRAINERS, GRAPHICS AND PALLETS COMPLETELY NEW

Each city has a type of house, a type of pallet, and something important

A NEW REGION WHERE YOU CAN GO TO NEW LOCATIONS AFTER THE POKÉMON LEAGUE

The Goan region, events after league: TRAINER HQ, DEATH MOUNTAIN, NUGGET GANGSTERS

RANKS, INDICATES YOUR LEVEL OF TRAINER

When you have captured 10 Pokémon, you become a trainer, go in pokecenter, use a computer to access OAK's PC.

RANKS: bad{ F , D-, D, D plus, C-, C, C plus, B-, B, B plus, A-, A, A plus, S, S plus }good

DARK AND STEEL TYPES

Magnamite and Magneton, is of steel type, and a move "bite" is of DARK type :D

NEW MOVES AND TYPES

SNOW-force of thundershock and causes frezze/PUSH- as bide, but much pp and is a fight type/PUNCH-force 30, is the only move that has no type(NONE)

pokmonreding01j.png

The hack is set 4 years after the events of Crystal, silver, gold, diamond, Pearl and Platinum. Lucas, Dawn, Jimmy, Marina and Soul are 14 years old, red, blue, green, brendam and may are now 17 year old.

GOAN

pokmonreding01.png

After a powerful tsunami all Orange islands were sunk, the legendary birds were rescued, they then sought elsewhere for live. Sages of elemental Temple ceded a temple for the three birds, hence the Temple was renamed to "STORM TEMPLE"where the legendary birds inhabit until today, however one Dragonite comes attacking daily Temple but without wins.

CARACTERS

pokmonreding01.png
    Lucas( player )--- Lucas had ten years when the fact of the Storm Temple, Lucas is fascinated by bird ZAPDOS/MOLTRES/ARTICUNO and make any thing to obtain it, Lucas spent his childhood in studies of Pokémon to next to your friend, Raphael. his father Arthur said he had captured 3 special pokémons in the Storm Temple, but Lucas has delaying. Despite the protagonist use my name isn't there is nothing unusual for me and It xD

pokmonreding02.png
    PROF. ARTHUR --- Lucas's father. Their studies are based on legendary pokémons, he focuses on all your searches to find out whether the phenomenon of the Orange Islands was or didnt a furious legendary pokémon.

pokmonreding01.png
    Raphael( rival ) --- your friend. However seing that you takes the Pokémon he i would like to pick up (regardless of which your choice) it is replaced hate you. He goes in search of only obejetive, train until you have old enough to be the substitute your father Bryan leader of MARGINE gym.

pokmonreding01.png
    EXECUTIVE --- the villain of history. He is Executive that appeared in MAHOGANY, its mission is to take the more efficiently POKÉBALL, the CYBERBALL, because the master balls is extincts. Their plans are-using subway of AURORA SHINY CITY spreads any interference in the construction of your tunnel which is located in ALADOM, one of the main industrial towns in the world, why?It is international produtions of pokeballs. With the conquest of subway it goes from for ALADOM and end your plan but you will know this and ...

The Executive's sprite is half of damaged.

pokmonreding01.png

ips:

BETA 2

ZAP:download

ARTIC:download

MOLTEN:download

FOR COLORED GAME, IN VBA GO IN OPTIONS>>>GAMEBOY AND SELECT "AUTOMATIC" OPTION

FOR PLAY IN CELL LOOK MEBOY EMULATOR

simple diferences in 3 games

PALLETS: ZAP with yellow, orange pallets, ARTIC blue and white pallets, MOLTEN with orange and red pallets.

POKÉMONS: ZAP exclusive: doduo, dodrio; ARTIC exclusive: meowth, persian; MOLTEN exclusive Mankey, primeape.

THE BIRD OF PROTAGONIST's the protagonist go in adventure in look a bird of version.

TM 32: The TM 32 that you can buy 1000$ can be learned for almost 99% of the Pokémons, this line of TMs is manufactured in the ALADOM city, ZAP= learns THUNDERSHOCK, ARTIC= SNOW and in MOLTEN= smog

pokmonreding01.png

principalimagem.png

pokmonreding01.png

pokmonreding01k.png

---gabriel 3103

pokmonreding01m.png

Twilight Hacking forum, thethethethe tools and tutorials, Swampert 22's tools,Koolbolboyman's dark steel types patch, Whack a Hack,

Cartmic's(fractal) tutorials and you! thank you for playing

pokmonreding01.png

IRON NIDOW = hack

Quilava the quilava = beta tester

Gabriel 3103 = videos and beta tester
    jorge's = assistence

Last edited:

dragonface

Check out Elite version
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    It looks like a good hack. There are not many pokemon red hacks now, and i see you have worked very hard on this. Good luck on this project.

Sleepwalker

Some Kind Of Monster
    Years
  • Wow, a three red hacks! Those are rarely done now. Good luck and good job. I like how they revolve around the Legendary Birds!

Question: Is there going to be more than 151 Pokémon?

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2010
    It looks great
    keep up the good work :D

Edit:
    BTW, thanks for the info about on how to have it colored :p
    Correction, about the link of the Arctic and Zap, check it, I think their link interchange.

Last edited:

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
    Years
  • So you made this thread here too ?
    Anyway I'm really looking forward to beta 3 :)

Years
  • I like this hack. I don't see a lot of Pokemon Red rom hacks. The only ones I've played were Brown and Team Rocket Edition. Also, is the Executive, Lambda from Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver?

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2009
    Wow zap artic molten, i c u put a lot fof work into this, i dont htink it will very easy to make 3 hacks at once, even though they are the same. my friend orietzion is having a hard time doing just 2 hacks at once. (magma red and aqua blue)

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
    Years
  • Ah, a R/B/Y Hack, I have a love for them.
    The sprite of the hero's is great, though the nice tiles are also sweet.
    I'll Throw your Userbar in my sig since I think GB(C) Hacks are so under appreciated.

IRON NIDOW

I'm a talking dog
    Years
  • hi!

Wow, a three red hacks! Those are rarely done now. Good luck and good job. I like how they revolve around the Legendary Birds!

Question: Is there going to be more than 151 Pokémon?

sorry, but there will be no more of 151, I can not do more pokemons

This actually look cool..the screenies are great..
    may i add that you expand the storyline so i can get a major view on your hack??

the next edition of the topic, I will improve the story

It looks great
    keep up the good work

Edit:
    BTW, thanks for the info about on how to have it colored :p
    Correction, about the link of the Arctic and Zap, check it, I think their link interchange.

The links to zap and artic need to be switched.

In the road east of Marinecliph there a Bug Catcher with a level 28 Caterpie and Metapod, and In Lake Ryu there is also a Junior Trainer with a level 28 Meowth.

I will check, thanks

I like this hack. I don't see a lot of Pokemon Red rom hacks. The only ones I've played were Brown and Team Rocket Edition. Also, is the Executive, Lambda from Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver?

I will talk about lambda in my hack now!

THANKS for all replies : D

I reading about hg and ss, and I have to make modifications, for now in hg ff see many new things, and several of them, discarded parts of my hack, then I'll edit:

ROUTES 47 AND 48

in my game the routes ("roads" in my hack) are of 47 until the 66, 19 roads in total, now that numbers will change to 49 until 68, because was included in hg and ss the routes 47 and 48.

EXECUTIVE

I mention as the great villain of the story is the executive, who are behind to catch the cyber ball, there is only a prototype cyber ball that's made in aladom city, before you saves a gym of aladom you receive a cyber ball...

in hg and ss, names were given to 4 executives featured in the game, they are: LANCE, APOLLO, ATHENA and LAMBDA, the executive in what was the big villain was what appeared in MAHOGANY in the games GSC, and in hg and ss His name was revealed as: LAMBDA!

LambdaHGSS.png

your team in hack:

(newgale hotel)
    ZUBAT
    Raticate
    Koffing

(subway and aladom gym)
    Raticate
    Koffing
    Golbat
    MUK

(and finally you will face them in search of stolen gym badge of aladom gym)
    Weezing
    Raticate
    Golbat
    MUK
    Weezing

the levels are not yet defined (will be high :D)

AT LAST THE TERRITORY

the safari zone that stretched from the left of the road cianwood, in my hack is the road 54 (before 52) and still have the MT MAGNET which is right on top of one of the areas of the safari zone.

the history of hack is after hg ss d p pt versios, the safari zone was closed, now is mountains and desert

EXTRAS:
    CYBERBALL IMAGE:

cyberball.png

aquadan

is searching for members
    Years
  • WOW a Red hack!!!
    awesome

i like the cyberball why the way, however u need to consider perspective on the bottom half and all pokeball needs a button.

Good luck!

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
    Years
  • 80C, please don't bump threads that haven't been posted in for over a month. This thread was last active over three years ago...

IRON NIDOW, If you would ever like this thread to be reopened then just message one of your friendly Emulation & ROM Hacking moderators~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back