• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Postpostpost

Honest

Hi!
Years
Well, posts are obviously a vital part of this or any forum. How often do you try to post per day? Or in general?

Last edited:

Outlier

Some days I don't post at all, and other days I go on manic posting/thread making sprees! ^^

TY

I post whenever i feel like i wanna post, which seems to be every day so far. But in what frequency is dependable since i never feel like posting a certain ammount each day. Though my post count per day is like 3.20 or something.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Don't really set myself a goal for posts. I just post whenever I feel like it. Some days I'll be bored of the forums in general, too busy to even care or have better things to do. I don't force myself to make a post even if I've been inactive for a week or something. That'd just be tedious and unnecessary. So in general, I'll post whenever I feel like sharing my opinion, bribing by a friend or other various things. Otherwise I have no need to. XD

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
My posts are counted as nothing because I mostly post in the FG.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
Throughout my long history at PC, I've had days where I've made upwards of twenty posts...offset by bouts of inactivity that last for years at a time. XP

When I do remember to come on, I try to make an effort to beat the "posts per day" number in my profile, but if I can't do it without spamming, I give up and try again tomorrow. XD

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
Years
I post a decent amount in the trivia section, but seeing as those don't count I don't suppose I can count them. Usually I spend a hell of a lot of time lurking. Sometimes I'll see a thread that takes my fancy and I'll decide to go and try post in it, but I read through all the posters before me and think "oh... they've already put across the point I want to make.... Guess I'll leave it then" {XD} So my post count is small. Today I've posted at least 5-6 posts that actually count, which is actually a lot for me...

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Years
Due to my undertaking in the Pokemon Clubs' Post-A-Thon, I come online everyday and I check this section often as it is an interesting place to post with funny people :D

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
I sign in more than I post tbh lol. I only post when I see a thread worth posting in. I would say I post about 4-5 times a day, more if I go on a spree.

Years
I don't have a set goal; it depends on my mood and how many introduction threads were posted that day. On average I'd say from 5 to 10 posts a day, sometimes more if I'm in a good mood and going on a spree.

Chibiterasu

내가 다시 왔네
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 17, 2020
I'm usually just a general lurker, but I try to post in most of the threads that grab my attention or I just feel like responding to, either to state my opinion, reply to a question or simply join in. I honestly don't post as much as I used to on forums.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
For the amount of time I spend online here lurking, I don't have nearly as many posts haha. I'm pretty sure I've had at least 1 post a majority of the days, so that's fine for me. I wouldn't be bummed or anything though if I didn't post on a certain day.

Sirfetch’d

I really don't post much anymore as I just can't find the motivation to be active and I always seem to be occupied doing something else. I'd say that I make about 7 or so posts every week or so outside of the battle server forum in which I tend to post a lot more.

Back