• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everybody :)

DisesioN

Hello, I'm new here. I was following a lot of threads before. I'm very interested in game hacking, so if anybody needs a mapper to team - I'm always ready.

By the way - charizard and flygon are best :D

Years
  • Hello there, DisesioN~! Welcome to PC. :D

This forum is known for its enormous Emulation section; it's got sooo many wonderful hacks, doesn't it? I love to play them too, though haven't recently since I still need to finish a few Challenges in the official games. n n;

But yeah, I'm sure you'll get all the hacking tools and resources you need here, since PC has pretty much everything a ROM hacker might need. :3 Stick around - it's definitely worth it! Feel free to drop off a message if you ever need any help or just want to chat, I'm always open.

Back