• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Suggestion: A Few of Suggestions

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen Feb 26, 2024

Suggestion #1

Well, I'm also a member on PHO, and for their threads, you can add a description, which is a small little bit of text underneath the thread, displaying a chosen message. I feel PC should implement that.

Suggestion #2

Also, I feel, that the owner of a thread should be able to change it's name, for example, if someone had a hack, and wanted to change the name, they might not be able to because they can't change the name of the thread.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    I've seen forums where it's used and it works ok for them forums. But most titles on PC are pretty straightforward on what the thread is about (if not the title then the first post). So would it really be needed?

Send a PM to the Mod of the forum for that. If the forum has no Moderator PM a Higher Staff member.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    @Suggestion 1: Hover over the table of the thread and the first few lines of the post is shown. I think that's a lot better than a summary underneath a thread, and I try to make my posts points be known in the first few lines for that reason and spend the rest of the post elaborating.

Back