• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what would u choose?

Mcdonalds or Subway?

• Total voters

Kyogre-chan

Banned
Years
  • Subway, hands down. I'd prefer a sub that tastes good and is made in front of me as opposed to a cheeseburger with a meat patty that tastes like a rotten cardboard box.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Definately McDonalds. It really helps me gain weight... Just 5 more KG left to go.

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
  • I would eat at either McDonalds or Burger King. I have no worries.
    I hate sandwhiches, so I would never eat at Subway. Plas, I live burgers...mm...cheeseburger, and I love Burger Kings Hershy Pies!

Years
  • McDonalds. Subway doesn't have that much that I like. I"m not much of a sub person - give me a hamburger and fries any day. xD
    Subway is much healthier though. Good thing I don't eat out much. ^^;

EDIT: But from that poll, Burger King is better. Better burgers, I think. :P That, and if you're a military brat overseas, that's all you get xD

Back