• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New desktop screenshot thread

dithyrambos

PHANTOM girl
Years
  • Age 15
  • Seen Apr 8, 2012
Taskbar is hidden...
Spoiler:

With taskbar expanded...
Spoiler:

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
Well, this is mine. I only used the ordinary and default themes of W7 so there. And I forgot to close the emulator before I take the screenies..

Helena

Perverted Dude?
Years
  • Age 29
  • /b/
  • Seen Sep 18, 2010
Here's mine ;]
Apparently, I found South Park amusing, but It just bores me now.

Flameguru

Pokemon: Metallic Silver
Years
  • Seen today
This is the desktop of my new Alienware m15x:

Spoiler:

I like to keep things simple and clean in case you couldn't tell ;)

xDaisuke0

Aspiring Professor
Years
:O I found this topic :D

Recently cleaned up my desktop like crazy, added Google Sidebar and RkDock. Only 3 folders :D and the WP from DevArt(user is shown in ScreenShot, bottom-right).

Spoiler:

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 25, 2016
Just finished changing up my desktop. :D

Spoiler:

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
All those cool Windows 7 desktops.. ; ;

Here's my fairly plain Vista-ness..

Spoiler:

What obsession? D:

Years
And now for my new desktop. Since I had that last one for at least a week and got bored with it.

Spoiler:
You... might want to put some sort of warning tag on that. I could have opened that at school. 0.0

Either way, do you resize for this or is your screen 1024x800? If so, I'd really recommend an upgrade to 1280x1024 or 1440x900 at least.

Years
You... might want to put some sort of warning tag on that. I could have opened that at school. 0.0

Either way, do you resize for this or is your screen 1024x800? If so, I'd really recommend an upgrade to 1280x1024 or 1440x900 at least.

I should probably go do that, then.

On my desktop, my resolution is 1024x768 because my brother broke the 26" TV (1366x768) I was using for my monitor before, and I got a freebie 15" from my neighbor, and that only goes up to 1024x768. I'd use my brother's monitor, but that puts half the screen above eye level with my current setup, and I have nowhere else to put my stereo system, which sits atop my desk as well.

Back