• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic--Ruins of the Elements (Rated PG-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
Years
When the pegasus, now know to Blaze as Silentsnow, asked where this was, the red unicorn replyed "This town here is known as Ponyville. And you must be new in town. I just got here myself. There are some pretty nice ponies here if I do say so myself! Here, I'll show you my favorite place so far!" Blaze lead Silentsnow to a big tree that looked like a giant house and lead her in. "This is the library. There are some pretty interesting books here! Maybe they'll help you learn more about Ponyville!" Then, Blaze motioned Silentsnow to crouch down so only the other could hear her. "And......promise you won't freak out." Blaze then lowered her voice to a whisper and said "I'm actually a human."

Years
Silentsnow just looked at Blaze tilting her head. This was surprising.. So she wasn't the only one to turn into a pony..

"W-well to t-tell you I am t-too.." Silentsnow replied softly her wings stretching out with a ruffle. "I-i don't know why I-i'm a pony though.." With a soft sniffle she rubbed her face, remembering all the times she was human and she had fun. "What ever happened I just w-want to go home... I miss my horse Ice, my cat.. My dog...." Came the childish respones from the white filly who turned in a circle afew times.

Years
Maverick lands in the center of town, confident in his newfound ability of flight. "Whoo-hoo! I feel great! I'm not even tired, not even a little bit! What else is there to do in this town?" He takes a look around, casually trotting around. He passes by fruit carts, making note of their location. "I just know somepony's gonna crash into one of them. Did I just say 'somepony'? Huh."

He trots past a few shops, stopping to read a sign. It has no words, only pictures, but he instantly understands it. "Quills and Sofas, huh? Must be a niche market for those." He trots past a library, ignoring it for now. "Books later, exploration now." Maverick marvels at the many sights, but his mind soon turns to food. "Wonder where a guy can get a bite to eat around here. Do ponies eat sandwiches? I hope so. Better find out!" He trots over to the first pony he sees, asking directions to a restaurant or deli. "'Scuse me, but do you know where I can get a sandwich around here?"

((If anyone wants, the pony I ask can be you or a background pony. I'll give you guys an opening line if you want to interact with me. Otherwise I'll continue my random adventure in Ponyville.))

Years
A brown stallion perked his ears towards Maverick smiling warmly, his orange/yellow mane hanging over his eyes obscuring his amber yellow eyes. He tilted his head towards the new pegasus, definitly new no doubt about that one.

"Hello stranger, sure there is the Cafe` just over there by sugar cube corner, if ya like I ca show you round aswell. You don't look like you been in Ponyville long" He pointed his hoofe towards the cafe` as he let out a wicker. "Names Fallenwing whats yours?"

(This is my other pony (More of a backround pony, there just arn't enough stallions..))

Pony Name- Fallenwing
Gender- Stallion
Type of Pony- Pegasus
Apperance (you may use a picture)- Will post when finished
Personality- Fallenwing is a very adventurous pony who loves roaming the land in search of treasure, he loves to fight and help others in need.
History- I've lived in Ponyville all my life, I know everything about this place so just ask if ya need anything.
Importent Details- He has a small anger problem..
Representive Element- Nope

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
Years
((Yes guys, you may make background ponies. And Blaze has a pretty singing voice XD))

Blaze's heart sank as Silentsnow listed all the things she misses. Then, as the unicorn though for a bit, she looked beyond Silentsnow and saw something. A shape of the moon, but in a void of darkness. Then, it dissapeared. "I'm seeing things!" Blaze thought as her mind and eyes moved back to Silentsnow. Then, the red unicorn decided to sing one of her favorite songs to try and cheer the white pegasus up. She serched through her mind, found it, and started to sing.

Years
Maverick approaches the brown pegasus, looking him over. "Hey, alright, someone talked to me. Least I'm not all alone here. Fallenwing, huh? I'm Maverick. I think, anyway. I don't think that's right but it sounds really good in my head, so we're gonna go with that. I see you've got wings, too. Nice, aren't they?"

Maverick lets Fallenwing lead the way to the Cafe. "What do we have here? Dandelion sandwiches, hay fries, apple pie... I'll take one of each! And that's a bakery? What do they have? Blueberry muffins, coffee muffins... maybe later." He stops, thinking hard for a second. The act seems to take a lot of effort, and he laughs nervously. "A-heh, just remembered. I don't have any money. Aw man, do ponies use money? How can I pay? Yo Wing, can I borrow some money from you? You know, until I get back on my hooves? I'll pay you back, swear."

Last edited:
Years
Fallenwing chuckled and handed him ten bits, a grin on his face as he watched Maverick fluster about, nudging the pegasus in the side before placing the bits on the counter.

"It's all good Maverick, but don't call me Wing, call me Fallen." He ruffled the blue stallions forlock before getting some food for himself. "I'll take one batch of hay fried thanks miss." He winked at the Cafe`pony as he placed some more bits on the counter, moving towards and empty table. "Come on Maverick, our order should take about ten minutes."

He wondered where this pony came from, he seemed friendly enough. Maybe he even knew about his friend! Heck he hadn't seen her since she disappeared all those years ago.. Fallenwing frowned as he looked into the space in front of him as his mind drifted away into thought.

Silentsnow looked up at Blaze and couldn't help but smile, the unicorn really did help the young filly get over her homesickness. She ruffled her wings before nuzzling against Blaze's shoulder.

"T-thank you Miss Blaze.." She mumbled before stepping back looking at her hooves. "Sorry.." She apologized lowering her head to the ground. "You have a pretty voice B-blaze." Silent looked back up at the unicorn.

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
Years
Blaze smiled when Silentsnow thanked her. "Your welcome." Then Blaze got up and helped her new pegasus friend up as well. Then, the red unicorn got serious. "Listen, when I first was teleported here, I heard something-or someone- talk to me in my mind. The voice said that tonight is the Summer Sun Celebration, but it would be a horrid time. I think that the voice.....was the Luna still the the Mare in the Moon." Blaze then walked to the window and looked outside. "And it's getting to be close to that time." Then the red unicorn pulled out a old book and walked over to Silentsnow. "Also, this book tells that six mystical items, the Elements of Harmony, defeated Nightmare Moon. I think they might have to do with us being sent here."

Last edited:
Years
Maverick follows Fallenwing to a table. "Right, got it. We all got wings, so that is a silly nickname. Fallen it is. The Fallen shall rise again! I like it, it's cool. I'm cool with Maverick, or you can just call me Rick if brevity's more your thing." He notices Fallen zoning out, and decides to be quiet. As quiet as he can be, anyway. "Whup, looks like I lost you. I get it, I talk too much. I know! I'm just so interested in everything that's going on right now and I don't know when I'm gonna wake up. With my track record; with dreams that is, I'm actually really good at track. I ran track in high school and got medals and won trophies and stuff. Running's kinda my special talent, you might say. Is that why I've got this awesome Hermes shoe on my flank? But anyway, with my luck in dreams, I'll wake up just before my sandwich gets here, so I figured I'd make small talk while I can."

As quiet as he knows how to be. Which is not very quiet at all.

Last edited:

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
Midnight Storm trotted down the streets, keeping her head high. She wasn't about to let anyone else know how completely lost she was. Despite her annoyance at being brought to this place, she was rather curious about where she was. 'Not like I'll be missing anything important back home... They're probably better off without me anyways,' she thought.

She pricked her ears as she passed a cafe and heard something that seemed rather strange to her at the time. "But anyway, with my luck in dreams, I'll wake up just before my sandwich gets here, so I figured I'd make small talk while I can." She looked at the pony that had spoken and thought for a moment than sauntered in through the door. If he thought this a dream than maybe, just maybe...

"Excuse me," she says haughtily to the stallion she had overheard, "this may sound rather strange, but were you once a human?" 'If he is from the same place as me, than maybe we can work together to get home. Can't let myself sound desperate thought.'

Years
Maverick's ears prick up as Midnight Storm approaches. "Excuse me," she says haughtily, "this may sound rather strange, but were you once a human?" Maverick grins, chuckling slightly. "Heheh. A human? Kinda strange question, ma'am. How many ponies say yes to that question? Don't answer that, but the number just went up by one. Yes, I was a human once." He tilts his head, thinking again. "Uh, why? Were you? Probably, unless you're just going around looking for stange ponies. If that's the case, then I can be as strange as you like, lady." He offers her a hoof. "Name's Maverick. Might I know yours?"

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
"Heheh. A human? Kinda strange question, ma'am. How many ponies say yes to that question? Don't answer that, but the number just went up by one. Yes, I was a human once," the stallion says and tilts his head. "Uh, why? Were you? Probably, unless you're just going around looking for stange ponies. If that's the case, then I can be as strange as you like, lady." He offers her a hoof. "Name's Maverick. Might I know yours?"

Midnight looked at the hoof as if appalled by the thought of even touching it than chooses to completely ignore it. "My name is Midnight Storm," she didn't know why she called herself that; it wasn't her real name. It just seemed to fit the new her. "And yes, I was once human, believe it or not. I never imagined I would be turned into a pony of all things, much less a pegasus. Can you believe that something so disastrous could ever happen?"

((OOC: I'm having fun rping Midnight's personality XD))

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
Years
((Hey guys, this isn't an RP post, I decided to make a background pony.

Pony Name- Starfall Mooncatcher
Gender- Mare
Type of Pony- Pegasus
Apperance (you may use a picture)-
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Personality- Starfall is quiet, and keeps to herself. Because of this, she doesn't have many friends, so she is kind of lonely.
History- When she was a young filly, Starfall met a mysterious stallion that threatend to end her parent's lives if she didn't do what he said. Reluctent as Starfall was, she had no choice but to obey. There is no proof for what he had the young filly do, but some say that this was the cause of Starfall being quiet and mysterious.
Importent Details- Starfall has the power to move the stars, making constellations. She also can somehow sense when evil is close, despite not being a unicorn or alicorn.
Representive Element- Loyalty

Hope you like it!))

Last edited:
Years
Silentsnow flicked her ears as she got onto her back hooves to see the book, her head tilted to the side as she seemed to be in deep thought as she read the pages of the old book.

"But Blaze.. How can we h-help? We know nothing about t-these elements let a-alone how to use them.." Silentsnow frowned as she looked at the pages, turning to look at Blaze. "Though.. This place is very familiar.." The pegasus muttered as her brows furrowed togeather.

Waving her hoof Silentsnow fell back onto all four hooves as she began to pace back and forth on the wooden floor.

_How could we help the princess? That nightmare moon sounds absolutly dreadful.. How could this possibly happen?!_

Fallenwing pricked his ears up as a mare came over and started to chat with Mavrick about being human. Now this was rather intriging to say the least. Not really wanting to be a bother as soon as their food came he picked up his bag of hay fries.

"See ya 'round Mavrick" The stallion bid his quick goodbye to his new pegasus friend before trotting away from the cafe.

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
Years
Blaze sighed when Silentsnow started to pace, it WAS going to ruin the floor soon. But that was a minor detail. Blaze layed the book on the ground and thought hard. Was there a pony that could help them? Then Blaze remembered that there was a pony everyone was talking about. Maybe she could help them!

"Come on Silentsnow, we need to head to forest. We have a star-moving pegasus to talk to!"

As Blaze spoke, she started towards the door to go find the one they were looking for: Starfall Mooncatcher.

Years
Maverick lowers his hoof, noticing Midnight's face. "Dreadful? Call me strange, but I think it's incredible! I mean, look at these wings! I can fly with these! And this town, this table, and even this sandwich were all made by ponies! Doesn't that interest you at all? See you around, Fallen!" He waves farewell, then gestures to the empty seat. "Care to sit, Ms. Storm? Have a fry." He gives what he hopes is a polite smile, producing a soft "squee" sound as he does.

((She certainly is interesting, and a perfect foil for Maverick. I just need to keep up his energy!))

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
"Dreadful? Call me strange, but I think it's incredible!" Mavric exclaimed. "I mean, look at these wings! I can fly with these! And this town, this table, and even this sandwich were al made by ponies! Doesn't that interest you at all?"

"The only thing I'm interested in is getting home," Midnight said coldly as she took the seat offered to her. It was only half true. She didn't have anything to go home to, yet at least she knew what she was there. She turned down the hay fry. Jus because she looked like a pony doesn't mean she was going to start eating like one!

Years
Silentsnow tilted her head and trotted after the unicorn before flapping her wings to fly, seeing as how she couldn't keep up with her short legs. Her wings glittered in the light as she flew just above Blaze, making sure not to crash into anything, while surverying the area

"Though.. This all seems to be rather familiar in a way.." She muttered to herself beating her wings to keep in the sky.

Many Pegasi flew in Equestria's skys far abouve Pony Ville clearing the sky from clouds in preperation for the Summer Sun Festival. Watching them all fly and do tricks was AMAZING! She smiled as she watched them fly and do their duty.

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
Years
Starfall Mooncatcher was ajusting her furniture, when she heard some trotting outside. Then, a pegasus and a unicorn walked in. "You could have knocked." Starfall whispered as the two ponies walked over to her. The unicorn said "Hi, I'm Blaze, and this is Silentsnow. We were wondering if you could give us the scoop on Nightmare Moon and the Elements of Harmony."

Starfall's frown turned even more down. What could these two want the the elements? For all the blue pegasus could know, they could be thieves! But soon, Starfall decided to trust them, not fully, but some.

Years
Maverick considers Midnight's words as he finishes his sandwich. He'd had better sandwiches, but this was the first one made with weeds as it's main ingredient. "Well, I suppose we should look for some information then, huh? Maybe we can find a book that can help us. I'll help you look. After all," he says with a smile, "It's a gentleman's duty to help a lady in distress." He quickly consumes his hay fries, getting a to-go box for his slice of pie. He balances it on his back, giving a polite grin to the waiter. "I think I passed a bookstore or library on the way here. Come on, I'll show you."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back