• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Take-your-pokémon-to-school-day

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
If you lived in the pokémon world and would bring one pokémon to school with you, what pokémon would you choose?

Would you pick that one to help you with schoolwork, to play with in the breaks, stand up to bullies or some other reason? :)

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Alakazam. Not only is it an object of awe because it has amazing Psychic ability, but it's IQ isn't a laughing matter either; all those Physics problems would be down the gutter if I had one! >:3

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I'd take Vulpix with me. I could play fetch with it in the yard as if it were a dog; it'd be really fun. n_n It would be pretty cool if I had the chance to take Pidgeot as well. I could fly anywhere with it.

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
Years
I'd take Shedinja. School sucks and people suck. They can all gaze into the hole and see where that gets them. Mwahahaha

Years
Fana knows what I'm talkin' about!

But I'd probably take Emolga. It's super cute and can fly so that's enough to amuse me for the whole day. And if anyone tries to bully me.. well, let's just say I hope they like getting shocked.

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years
I'd rather a Pokemon took me to school. I'd imagine it's far more amusing. On top of that, now I'm on the level of the Pokemon (or it's on the level with me, instead of being lesser). Equal partners and all that stuff the series teaches.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I think I'd take Espurr to class. With its powerful psychic powers it can tell me who to trust and who not to trust around me. and maybe control the minds of my professors on homework and such muahahahaha

TheFattestSnorlax

New year, new possibilities
Years
Interesting question, if I were to take one for some type of show and tell... Any type of cute, small Pokémon will fit into this category. I'm sure a Munchlax will handle well. Like, I find it very cute but can be mischievous, and I'm sure that would be a good choice.

Years
I'd think that any kid that brought a Ditto to school had the right idea. Not only would it be a big hit amongst your classmates by transforming into anything in the room, but you could even sneak out of class during a boring test or lecture by having it transform into you! (N-not that I would've ever done that...)

Yukiyo Kayume

Dragon Goddess
Years
Reshiram. let's fly around at recess~weeee!

if legendaries aren't allowed, I'd bring my Glaceon. freeze all the meanies and make it snow! SNOW DAY tomorrow aw yeah!

Back