• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

In what language do you think?

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 12, 2015
I have been wondering in wich language various PC members think, didn't find a poll like this and decided to make one.

I think in different languages in different situations:

English, while chatting in an instant messenger and on the internet, I also think in English in my daydreams/dreams. Oh, and then there are the eglish lessons. Sometimes I just think in english because I'm in the mood.

Finish, when I'm in the mood for it and when writing in anything at all in Finish. I also think in Finish when I'm in the mood, or when I'm dreaming.

Swedish, at school and while writing a test where the questions are in Swedish. Also in my dreams and when I'm in the mood.

I mostly think in English, even though I'm Finish o.O

Jack O'Neill

Banned
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 15, 2015
English, of course. It's not like I know any other languages. Sure, there's some disjointed stuff in Spanish, French, German, Tagalog, and several other languages, but I think in English for the most part.

Cloud_boy

FML
Years
Yo solo pienso espanol...I mean i think only in spanish, and only in english when I think someone is reading my mind at home.

Recknin

Banned
Years
i think in english at everything,its the only language
i know, ecept for french and spanish that i do at school

Nintendo freak

Pineapples!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 26, 2008
I only know English, so that's the language I do everything in. Enough said.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
Years
Well sweeties here's the languages I usually think in:

English : Majority of the time.

Spanish: In class, or trying to ease drop on my friends. (I live in TX, boi!)

Vietnamese: When talking to my parents or relatives. (I'm Vietnamese, sweetie!)

Japanese: When watching anime...without subtitles. XD

Ghetto: 90% of the time.

Hexidecimal: When hacking. =3

XD

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 16, 2020
Erm... Portuguese most of the time, because I'm Portuguese XD

Although sometimes I also think in English :p

Years
I'm always thinking in English no matter what. o_O even when I'm writing in another lanugage I'm still thinking in English 'cause when I think in English I'm lile, "What's the word for chair in Italian?" then I will think "Oh yeah it's la sedia!"

Saboten

I love Kawaiiness!
Years
Japanese: Because, I'm Japanese XP Eh, when I'm talking to Japanese people, especially my mom or grandmother grandfather (she never talks to me in english and Grandparents, because they don't have slightest clue about english), friends, Watching anime/reading manga, watching Japnese movies, or when goes to Japnese website.

English: School, friends, English books, PC, etc...

Korean: When my mom's watching Korean drama (she loves it...)

Spanish: When listening to Spanish songs.

And, that's basically it...

Last edited:
Back