• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite MANGA Kanto Gym Leader(s)?

Favorite Kanto Gym leader?

• Brock

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Misty

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Surge

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Erika

• Koga

• Sabrina

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • Blaine

• Giovanni

• Green

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
Years
  • ^-^ Sabrina, as always. XD She was so wonderful evil...and that scene with Red at Mount Silver was amusing....XD
    Green is also cool, but I don't like his gym leader outfit. ><;;; Give him his cape back! ;-;

O

Your Mom
    Years
  • Lol. The FRLG outfit makes him look gay (as in like the queer eye for the straight guy) I mean, purple pants? Ah well, at least it stops him from liking Yellow... Red perhaps? :p

I kinda expected Green to have the most votes... o_o

O

Your Mom
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, innuendo! Hope you ahve a good time. If you need any help you can give me a PM. Koga's cool, but he does look a bit old... =/

O

Your Mom
    Years
  • Yea, Misty is a lot more tougher in the TV Show and not as 'Mum' ish. YOu realise her screaming at Ash and Brock every 2 seconds. It's annoying.

Ilrery Cyciga

Polkafreaku
    Years
  • Koga and kin are nice.
    Oh sure being a psychic is cool, but then it can be terribly lonely too, you cant force ppl to be friends with you, you wont get the kick out of it
    But a shinobi is different
    a shinobi or a kunoichi is trained to be working alone or with a team
    they absoloutely rock as warriors too, imagine pokemon that move so fast that you cant see them

what you cant see, you cant shoot at

Back