• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle B Daman fan club

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
Years
  • link1000 said:
    ok your the only person including me who likes battle b daman.

What are you, kidding? I made a B-Daman club around the time you registered and never got any members, so I'd like to join. XD

If anybody wants to see my B-Daman site filled with info, news, links and lots more, click here!
    (don't worry mods, it's not a forum, it's a website. And yes that site IS mine)

Does anybody have any Zero2 B-Daman here? I used to have Yokujinmaru (Japanese Wing Ninja upgrade) but I broke it because of overexceesive use of the Smash Wave Shot (those of you who go to B-Daman forums will know this one). Too bad my Yokujinmaru didn't come with a Zero2 SS B-Dama.

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
  • Yeah sure.

I'll start a topic. Which Zero2 SS B-Dama is your favourite? Personally I like the Impact Shot, since my current B-Daman currently doesn't have much power without me using the Smash Wave Shot. But I'm starting to like the Split Shot, think of the combos in DHB:

B-Dama Order Alignment:
    Normal Shot, Split Shot, Stealth Drive Shot
    Shoot the Normal Shot to keep the opponent occupied, then quickly shoot the Split Shot to keep your opponent distracted (trust me the Split Shot is very distracting, what with the splitting and stuff), then quickly follow up with the Stealth Drive Shot (I prefer this over the regular Stealth Shot, since it has more speed) while your opponent's distracted with the Split Shot for the direct hit!

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2011
    is it too late to join? i have battle and crash b-daman and i didnt feel like making my own club

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back