• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Arcana of Chance (Hacking Encouraged)

Years
ARCANA OF CHANCE - A Pokemon Challenge

Intro: This challenge is based off of my love for the Persona games (you don't have to have any knowledge of them to participate in this challenge but if you have a PS2 or a PSP you should totally give them a try). The general rule is if you sign up I shall bestow a random Arcana upon you, depending on the Arcana given to you you may only use the Pokemon born under that sign. There is a very limited number of choice per each Arcana, hence why it's expected of you to use Pokesav or Pokegen to give your team the perfect balance.

If you don't have the ability to hack your game, don't worry there is a legit version of this challenge.

Rules:
1. Below is a Chart of the Arcana, numbered. If you decide to sign up I will decide an arcana for you, if I haven't been active on the forum (even if it has been a day or 2) use RNG, you are doing a great disservice to yourself if you cheat, I put the Arcana list under spoiler so you are not tempted). Some will be NFE, you may not evolve them.

2. Due to the limited number of Pokemon per arcana Pokegen or other methods of hack are mandatory, unless you choose Wild Card Mode for those who wish not to hack. Hacking Rules are listed below the Arcana chart.

3. Each Arcana has a list of starter Pokemon, you may hack one of these in at level 5 and treat it as your starter, you don't have to have use one of them if you don't want to, but if you don't pick one of them, you may not use any of the starters at all. Starters are able to evolve.

4. Each Arcana also has one legendary, you may not hack in the legendary until you've obtained all 8 badges. (Max Social Link)

5. You may only hack in a Pokemon once after a gym badge is obtained (for example if you pick a starter or choose another one of your arcana's Pokemon in the starter's place, you may not add another Team Member until you've obtained a badge.

6. The fifth rule has a loop hole. If one of your arcana Pokemon is in Black and White and shows up in the wild or is obtainable in other ways that don't involve hacking, you may not hack this Pokemon in, but you don't have to obtain a gym badge before using it. (If a Black and White starter falls under your arcana, you may not use the Arcana Starters)

7. You've beaten the challenge once you've defeated Adler

Persona0-10ArcanaCards.png
[/IMG]
art66.jpg

freerider

your next challenger
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 17, 2013
can you explain the rules of the wild card mode?

Back