• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New pics.

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
Years
  • yeah a cute pet for Cybex =3 :raises hand: I vote she be the pet XD!

( is useing Clairs theme for PC)

It really looks cool with all the fire effect on the last one o_o what program do you use to make things like that? on second thought smugie may do that ^^ er.. I think ...

The depth is hard to think of , I agree with FG but it seems like the hand is in the right pose anyway ! lol
    Maybe someday you should make him using that on the pet? :Gets hit: Oo; Or not...

what was so funny?? I wanna hear what you have to say lol after all this is your thread XD

Housyasei-san

lalala
    Years
  • You certainly are improving Cy, especially with the effects.

I would mention to add some shading and highlights to your future pictures, it would look much better and gives a sense of depth to the character/object.

Keep it up! :D

Cybex Mewtwo

Someone's angry. :/
    Years
  • See, unfortunately, I don't deal with shading.....XD If I never planned pn coloring pics, then I would shade in pencil and have it done B&W. But.....here ya go. XD

Here's one that seto_girl suggested. Mini Cy.
    minicy.png

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • What can I say? All of them are cool and I love that little cy. The spirit Bomb made me remember of a DBZ eppy. Way cool.

Years
  • Thats soo cuute, i love it * huggles cyber_mew * awwwwwww

well done, youre teh best hee hee hee I love Cybex's expression ^-^

Back