• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

like, this mean girls club is so fetch

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
  • 2010-07-10-12-05-50-1-mean-girls-teen-comedy-film-was-directed-b.jpeg

So fetch! The Mean Girls Fanclub

Are you a fan of that hit movie, Mean Girls? Well this is the club for you! Talk about Cady, which is pronounced like Katie, Karen who has ESPN or something, Gretchen and her hair which is full of secrets, or Regina, the worst. It doesn't have to be specifically about those characters, but anything about the movie in general! You can even talk about the second movie

Rules:
    - Follow all PokeCommunity, as well as Other Clubs Rules.
    - If you need to vent about someone, write it in the burn book honey.
    - Please stay on-topic when chatting here. You can talk about memes such as Harry Potter/Mean Girls combos, since that's kinda of on-topic. :)
    - If you want to join, just say you want to join.
    - You can wear track-pants or jeans only on Fridays, you can only wear your hair in a ponytail once a week, and on Wednesdays we wear pink!
    - Have fun here!

Now if you break these rules, you can't chat here anymore. And I don't mean you, I mean any of us. If I were wearing sweatpants while writing this, I'd be sitting over there, with the art freaks. :P

Members:
    - Alternative
    - The Last One
    - Diamond1304
    -
    -
    -

Discussion topics:
    What's your favourite Mean Girls quote?
    Why do you like Mean Girls?

Last edited:

The Last One

Stalking Your Conversations
    Years
  • ~Joinage~
    my hair isnt long enough to wear in a ponytail >.<

What's your favourite Mean Girls quote?
    "My boobs know when it's raining"

Why do you like Mean Girls?
    It's just so.. funny.. i just love it, one of my favorite Non-Spoof Comedies

Years
  • I want in! And in I shall have!! Like now, before I act all mean-girly!! xD jk.

What's your favourite Mean Girls quote? Same as above~ xD;; And also, "the army of skank *****es." and "fugly ****". The latter just made me LMAO so so hard when I watched it, I mean, who would make such words? XD Oh I nearly forgot "Too gay to function". Oh lol, my sides are aching now. I'd better stop... xD *sigh*

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • /needs to update this

Now this doesn't happen everyday, but I would like you new members to chat up a storm in here, for the rest of the week. :P jk but welcome anyway. I don't know what to say I'm no good with these. :x

Years
  • The two of us?! Chat up a storm?!! Are we rainclouds or meanies? D:

JK. xD "I'm sorry that people are so jealous of me... but I can't help it that I'm so popular." Remembered that one suddenly. xD;;

I still love how they used foot cream to trick Regina into thinking it was facial!!! Aahahaahah! xD /fails at starting a good chatter

The Last One

Stalking Your Conversations
    Years
  • i like it when Cady hugs Regina's mom.. lmao

or at the party at Cady's house and she's about to kiss the guy and she throws up on him

Years
  • Ooh, may I join? This is one of my favorite movies.

What's your favorite Mean Girls quote?
    The telephone scene.
    *cough cough* "I'm sick."
    "Boo you...." Yeah. That line. XD

Why do you like Mean Girls? Its a great movie to watch with my friends at sleep overs, you know? You can watch it over and over again without getting ever getting tired of it.

Back