• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN [???? No. #] Oekakijin Doujinshi: MissingNo.

Sloofish

★Cannibal Psycho Soft For Pkmn
Years
  • PKMN [???? No. #] Oekakijin Doujinshi: MissingNo.
    A Pokemon Doujinishi drawn and written by me.

Teaser: Clones. Team Magma teams with Team Rocket in hopes of capturing a rare and valuable Pokemon. But, what does Ash have to do with it and why is Team Rocket really after Ash's Pikachu?

Basic plot: Ash gets kidnapped and used in Team Magma + Team Rocket's evil schemes. A machine is being constructed by the Magmas to help aid in capturing a rare and valuable Pokemon. Ash has to find a way out of their hide out before it's too late.

Cover:

Some Neat Stuffs.

1. I tend to draw (and post) one new page daily earning my Doujinshi the nick-name "The Daily Dou" If you want to see more, come back tomorrow (or later depending on activity) and there will probably be another page up.
    2. This was fully drawn in MS Paint and has had absolutely no changes made to it such as doctoring, shading or shopping of any kind outside of--of course--MS Paint.
    3. To see the full sized image, just click on the thumbnails provided so that it's easier to read.
    Warnings/Disclaimers.

1. Spoiler:
    2. Spoiler:
    3. Spoiler:

Posting/Reading rules.

1. Spoiler:
    2. Spoiler:
    3. Spoiler:
    4. Spoiler:

Permissions/Copyright

• Permission to revive thread after 3 months of inactivity.
    • Permission to double post after 1 week of inactivity.
    • Special permission given by
      supermoderator.png
      Loki
    • Artwork ©opyright to ZachsAnomaly/A.C.G/me
    • Characters ©opyright to Pokémon.INC & Game Freak
    Page 001 - Chapter 01

Last edited:

Reina

pandasaur!
    Years
  • Wow! This is really nice so far, you've got some talent.. and you're very good at drawing things in motion / action, I can never get that. x3

Adagio~

♪ s.l.o.w.b.e.a.t ♪
    Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2010
    Awesome awesome drawings. I love the pictures, and am excited to follow the story line. I especially love Misty's expression on page 003. Good work on your project, I'll definitely be watching this~

BUG♥CATCHER★BREEZE

Lurker from the deep
    Years
  • :o All in MS Paint?! Wow. Proof you don't need fancy software to make something beautiful. The girl with the bowed hat is so cute! <3
    I'd have to agree with Shinji'sLover, the text is hard to read! Is there a reason you didn't just type it?

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • The text IS hard to read.

I've seen some doujins using "Wild Words" as a font. It looks more manga-ish.

toyaki

the lengendary swordman
    Years
  • The only thing I see wrong is that the text is a bit too hard to read.​

ya i think your right in the page 5 chapter 1 in the frist part of it we cant realy read it.
    next time try to fix it becuase it realy easy to fix it and i think its the only thing wrong in your doujinshi

Back