• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Crescent Version

Years
  • Pokémon Crescent Version

Introduction
    Hey, Im Sebbe17, A danish spriter. I been locking at romhacking for a while, But i never relly did start any thing myself, I did always just help peaple by spriting. But know the turn has come to me to pressent my own hack, Or kind of my own hack, The hack is orginally started by Kristian. But i tock over! Enogh of the stupit infomation, Which you will have forgotten in 5 menuts...

Hack Information
    Hack Name: Pokémon Crescent Version
    Hack of: Fire Red
    Hack by: Sebbe17
    Lock also into the old thread: http://pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=120175

Features- Pokemon's from Kanto, Johto, Hoen, And Sinnoh!
    - New region!
    - New tiles and palettes!
    - New maps!
    - New events!
    - New heros!
    - New Pokedex!
    - New sprites!
    - Old rewamps!
    - More!

The Storyline
    The start
    It starts out like any other Pokémon game. You start in the region of Chubu in Clover Town. Today is your birthday, you walk down, but then you mother tells you to go to Prof. Ailanthus to get your very first Pokémon. But when you walk over to Prof. Ailanthus she dosen't have any Pokémons left, but she give you a PokéDex and five PokéBalls. You walk home and your
    mother asked How's it goin, you tell her the Prof. didn't have any Pokémons left, so, she gives you a Pokémon. And that's the begin of a legends adventure!
    The main story
    Team Magma and Aqua has been stoped! Team rocket it's about to losing it's power. Team Galactic did disapair mystery... It peace evey there, But a guy named Sevian, Is... Nahh you gonna have to play the game if you wanna know!:badsmile:

Screenshots
    del1cg0.png

Dowloads
    No beta Yet:/

BugsGlitches
    No, Before beta!

Team
    Sebbe17 (Me)
    Aero Ron (Not an user at this page)
    Kebbles
    Kyaru-san
    Esmas

Credits
    Gamefreak/Nintendo
    Zel - Tile palettes (by his permission).
    TheTheTheThe - Tilescreen, general help.
    All the People who make banners.
    Kebbles for english help!
    And at least Kristian, This hack woult never been make if he not had startet it... Thanks! (Mange tak)

Support
    Crescent.jpg
    -made by Virtual Chatot
    HTML:
    [url="http://www.pkmncommunity.com/showthread.php?t=122564"][IMG]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b273/elmaso/Crescent.jpg[/IMG][/url]

-made by Virtual Chatot
    HTML:
    [url="http://www.pkmncommunity.com/showthread.php?t=122564"][IMG]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b273/elmaso/One.png[/IMG][/url]

Last edited:

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Well, this game needs some feedback, so let's see...

It still looks like a regular hack, but this is taking shape, I suggest you to dedicate a lot of time to scripting, and you'll get more attention.
    And, you know I dont have problem with the palettes thing, but, as I always warn everyone, people will judge how the stuff is used later, and maybe some will disapprobe when the games start to look identical (maybe in the future you could work on your own palletes ;))

And maybe, another suggestion, would be to not spoil the teams of the Gym Leaders, that takes the fun of the surprise!

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
    Years
  • Wow...
    This game looks really good, i like it alot.

I wouldn't mind being involved with it?
    I can speak very good english, and your after someone who can speak very good english?
    I think I might be that person =D​

Years
  • Finally the thread got aproved(-:
    Well, this game needs some feedback, so let's see...

It still looks like a regular hack, but this is taking shape, I suggest you to dedicate a lot of time to scripting, and you'll get more attention.
    And, you know I dont have problem with the palettes thing, but, as I always warn everyone, people will judge how the stuff is used later, and maybe some will disapprobe when the games start to look identical (maybe in the future you could work on your own palletes ;))

And maybe, another suggestion, would be to not spoil the teams of the Gym Leaders, that takes the fun of the surprise!
    About the scripting I will do that! I don't like when the old scripts are in... Even though there is a lots of new ones, But one of the think which relly woult destroy the fell of a new game, white a new region, whoult be if the old peaple where there, Like the man spraying repel in pewter city... So im gonna change ALL those small one too (Ofcause it can happen that i forgot some) About the more advanced script im still learning, But there i need some help, Im relly at thebasic at scriping... I think i will stick to the palete, If that don't confuse any one (And it can always be changes later) But i relly hate to chagne stuff just to chagnes it... And i promisse never to do it again! But i think im still gonna show the gym leaders...? I can tell i have some thing never seen planned for the next leader...!

Wow...
    This game looks really good, i like it alot.

I wouldn't mind being involved with it?
    I can speak very good english, and your after someone who can speak very good english?
    I think I might be that person =D​
    Thanks, That woult be nice... A lot of peaple have been telling me that i shoult inprobe my english... I will try but i still need a person to correct me, Because im making a lot of mistakes... (By the way i just got about 85% in germanXD) But coult you give me a list of thinks i made wrong in the first post? ;)

It looks like the hack is in good hands ;)
    But if you ever need anything, just PM me ;)

Good Luck!
    I wont disapoint you! I will keep a lot of your orginal stuff but also do a lot of changes!
    Mange tak Kristian, Jeg ville aldrig have haft denne mugelighed uden dig! (I can't even spell my own speak?)

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
    Years
  • Lol yeh you should try and learn english, but you didn't make many mistakes at all, except...

Du - Do
    Pokemon's - Pokemon
    And never do little I's unless there in a word.

I don't think it matters but I've noticed some members get really strict when it comes to the text in the hacks.

Good job!

Years
  • Also, when your mum says "honey", she's using it as a name, so it becomes "Honey"
    Can't you not a honey? And call peaple for a thing, Or will it turn into a name then?

Lol yeh you should try and learn english, but you didn't make many mistakes at all, except...

Du - Do
    Pokemon's - Pokemon
    And never do little I's unless there in a word.

I don't think it matters but I've noticed some members get really strict when it comes to the text in the hacks.

Good job!
    There did you found the du? (Mean you in danish)
    The thing about pokemon, and pokemon's i did change... By the way can you eksplain why I's can't be small? It's not after a punktum or any thing...

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
    Years
  • i think that this is amazing. i like the different color grass and trees, (screenshot #16) makes it look like it is early morning by the looks of it. a few minor spelling errors, but still is amazing. i really like this.

Years
  • whenever an "i" is by itself, it becomes "I"

so here's an example:
    You aren't do'i'ng bad.
    Notice its a lower case, BECAUSE its part of a word.

here's what you need to fix:

"I Think you should improve your English. Its not bad, but 'I' think your doing okay.

Notice that the 'i' in "Improve" is lower case, because its part of a word.
    but the 'I' in the sentence is capitalized, BECAUSE its not in a word.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • This is pretty good, but I think you should make the text smaller in the thread. -.-
    I can also help out with palette editing, tile inserting, spriting, overworld spriting, scripting, mapping, pretty much everything.

Good luck. (And I don't really like the Leader White sprite.)

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Ok now this is weird, my posts keep getting deleted somehow

I swear Esmas posted here, and I even posted a list of hacks with DP pokemon in them.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • Yes, I couldn't find any either... I only found about 2-3 others that had them, and some weren't even inserted correctly. Some were, but some weren't. Hope you keep it up, Sebbe, because this hack looks like it's going to turn out great!

Back