• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey everyone!

Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2013
Hey everyone! I am new to the community of course. I'm interested in Rom hacks, also I am skilled at Photoshop and enjoy creating Pokemon sprites. So that basically it just saying hi :).

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Hey there B3andon, welcome to PokeCommunity. Seems like you would be interested in heading over to the Emulation and Pixel Art forums. Is there anything else you'd like to tell us? Like what your interests where in terms of Pokemon and non-Pokemon related topics? Though there is no pressure to if you don't want to.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to PM me or a moderator her. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
Hey, B3andon!

Welcome to PC! That's pretty cool that you're interested in ROM hacking! Are you in the process of making your own game or are just interested in what others have made? :p As tabor said, you'll find the emulation forum your home if you're into the hacking aspects of Pokémon!

That's also quite cool that you are experienced with Photoshop! I've always wanted to learn to use the program but have never really set my mind to it. I'd love to see your work/sprites, so you should definitely post them in the art & design forum. :] Let me know if you do!

You should most definitely tell us some more of your interests as tabor said! Maybe your interests with the Pokémon series and what games you've played? :)

If you have any questions or would just like to chat, don't hesitate to leave a visitor message on my profile!

See you around!

Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2013
Gyardosamped I'm not in the process of making my own game but I am interested in helping one.

If you want to learn Photoshop it actually really simple once you get started just Google some tutorials.

some of the games I have beaten are Fire Red, Diamond and Gold for the ds I have played just about every Pokemon game and many rom hacks......Thanks for the warm welcome guys!(:

Back