• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SHINY HOUNDOOMS FOR TRADE!

Abras Doom

Master of Psychic and Dark
Years
I have 1 Shiny Houndoom left for trade.

Level 43 Quiet nature w/pokerus

Wants: Level 100 Ev trained Gliscor, Shiny Smeargle, Shiny Stantler, Shiny Exeggcute,Shiny Tyrogue, Shiny Mr.Mime,Shiny Pinsir,Shiny Abra,Shiny Bagon,Abra(modest nature only)

And Other shiny stuff I guess..

Post the details on your pokemon- moves,nature,level. ( I dont accept females )

I am also Looking for someone to trade a Shiny Male Gyrados for my Shiny female Gyrados...

Last edited:

Xerion

Snap, Crack, Break!
Years
  • Seen Jan 7, 2008
I have an Adamant Shiny Zigzagoon =P. Level.26 to be exact.
-Xerion

Abras Doom

Master of Psychic and Dark
Years
Anything else besides the racoon ?

Edit: Im going to bed. If you have one of my wants and see this.

Pm me.

Last edited:
Years
I have:

Shiny Magnezone
Naughty Nature
Level 32
-Sonic Boom
-Spark
-Lock-On
-Magnet Bomb

Shiny Spinda
Hardy Nature
Level 50
-Psybeam
-Teeter Dance
-Faint Attack
-Double Edge

BrainDamage

Vinyl Jockey
Years
do you still want that shiny charmander? i dont have one ready right now cause im helping someone else at the moment, but if so, pm me

Years
  • Seen Sep 9, 2007
Does it know outrage??????<><<.<

Edit: not interested in Snorunt.

Ok i saw that youre currently in search of a shiny male Gyarados i have a shiny male Magikarp i got a few days back from a trade, if youre interested think you can trade me a shiny HOUNDOUR if you have one, ill rather have first form of pokemon

Back