• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which pokemon was your first favorite?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amphie

Sweet girl
Years
  • My first favorite pokemon was VULPIX. I remember, I saw episode with Vulpix and Susie. Vulpix was so proud, strong and beautiful for me.
    Vulpix is still my favorite pokemon:)

Mifuui

Fufufu~
    Years
  • Hard question...I don't really remember^^;
    But I think it was either Raichu or Bulbasaur...

Pezz

All Washed Up
    Years
  • Hmm...

Well, I know I really liked Butterfree when I first saw him, but I'm not sure if it would be my favorite...

My first favorite that I really liked and was my favorite by a long-shot was Starmie though. I used to be OBSSESSED with Misty, hence the loving STarmie part. I still love it to death (second favorite Poke), but my new ultimate favorite is Psyduck.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I was like ten, it was Pikachu of course. ^_^;

I raised my first one to 100 while still a Pikachu.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I think my very first favorite was probably Gasty...the very first anime episode I saw was "The Ghost of Maiden's Peak" and the Gastly in that episode was so cool! Ialso remember thinking that it was a third stage evolution of Shellder (it is two numbers after Shellder in the national pok?dex, so I figured Shellder-->Cloyster-->Gastly)
    Of course I was like, 11 when I believed that...

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • First favorite is Pikachu as i thought that it's very very adorable and cute (it's still adorable and cute) back then and i loved it a lot.

Drakken

Hungry O_O
    Years
    • Age 33
    • SC
    • Seen Feb 16, 2008
    Raichu!!! *Sigh* i loved the ep where they battled, just the way he faught!
    He is still my fav!

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    My first fav? It was probally Pikachu, like everyone else, but I also adored Charmander. =D

Jason

Banned
    Years
  • For me it was the stupid little annoying Pikarat ^^: Now I changed to Arbok for a short time cause of his coolness then onto Charizard.... ^^;
    Charizard my all time fav...until RS is out...

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
  • It was Raichuu. n.n() I remember how I simply fell in love with Raichuu the first time I saw him in the anime. It was the second epsiode I happened to catch, and I didn't really have a favorite before Raichuu... I used the alias 'DJ Raichuu' for about three years. When the new Pokemon came out, I couldn't pick a favorite. X.o()

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
  • My first favorite was Eevee. It starts out cute, but the different evolutions was cool. I like it less now because of its extreme popularity and it is kinda boring looking. Hitmonchan has booted Eevee off the favorite throne ;)

Gr8Person62

I do stuff.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 14, 2003
    PPNSteve said:
    Have to say my first fav was Charizard.. still is my fav even after all these new poke's have been added.. second in line is Articuno.. (ahhhh, fire and ice rulez!)
    My favouri.... Me to!! Or where at least..
    My Favourite is still Charizard, but there isn't a second favourite anymore. All the Legendaries can compete for second best.. lol
    But I don't like the newest legendaries.. the regi's. But maybe I'l grow to like them eventually...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back