• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Video Game Music Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
7/10 Weird indeed XD, Yet I like it for some reason XD

Yet the Spanish bar theme will be one of my favorite vid game songs off all time.

WillPowerPedro

https://soundcloud.com/cammdavidson
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2022
10 / 10
lol I love this one. I have these lyrics stuck in my head... I loved this game just all together.

KK Slider - Spring Blossom
This has always been my favorite KK Slider song. I <3 ANIMAL CROSSING.

Years
2/10

Too childlish for me, I'm not the kind that plays Animal Crossing.

Tree Tops theme from Spyro The Dragon. It is claimed to be one of the hardest levels in the game.

Plasmette

Master of Mediocrity.
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2013
5.5/10
I was never interested in the Spyro games, and this theme doesn't make me want to play them.

Lets try some 8-bit music...from Mega Man! Pharaoh man's theme!

Everyone says it overrated, but in reality its almost overrated...just like Hoenn!

TY

Brings back raging memories :P

More raging memories for me lol

Arma

The Hyena
Years
6/10 I prefer the original version of Zoo Tycoon 2's theme.

Music from the Cosmic Angel zone in the first Sonic Advance game. Played the stage countless times, just for the theme.XD

Arma

The Hyena
Years
People, please stop posting songs from Pokemon B&W! They've all been posted several times now...

9/10 Easily the best tune in the game.

I spent countless hours playing this game and listening to all the cool tunes that came whit it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back