• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sophrosune [OCC]

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
Years
Oooh! Cookie!! *jumps up and down* Me likez Cookiez!! and my egg is COOKIE Dough :3

Art block? Blocks suck, don't they?! :D

Yes Very. TAT

Here is some very quick pieces. One of Chibi Gale with his egg and another with the egg and backpack. Not colored cause I'm crap with a mouse when it comes to coloring and as stated above, the art block has come to haunt.
Spoiler:

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
Years
Hi, everyone ^_^ I'm the new addition to the RP~ Kiyoshi allowed me to enter since you guys weren't too far along yet~

Kiyoshi, I was clueless as to what to put in for the Egg and Backpack sections xD

Name: Percival "Percy" St. Cloud

Appearance: Percy falls into just about every stereotype a boy like him can; appearance-wise, that is. Percy stands at 6 feet 2 inches and has a good build of muscle on him. He weighs in at 192 lbs. His eyes are an intense, icy blue and his hair is a very fair shade of blonde, almost angelic. He has an angular nose and a dimpled chin with very good facial bone structure.

Percy's skin is very fair and without a single blemish. His favorite color is blue, and his outfit makes that clear. He enjoys wearing a white undershirt with a baby blue hoodie and a blue and white plaid scarf around his neck. He wears a pair of plain blue jeans with a white belt and blue Converse One Stars.

Around his neck, Percy wears a white-gold necklace with a sword charm on it. In the charm is a small, uncooked sapphire. On his left hand, Percy has two rings: one steel, the other white gold.

History: Percival was born in Cerulean City in the Kanto region. Percy's parents were decently wealthy so much of his childhood was privileged. He'd spend most of younger days playing in the large front yard of his father's manor with the Pokemon that liked to live there. Percy grew very attached to Pokemon at a young age, but never pursued the life of a Trainer. He simply enjoyed a Pokemon's company and didn't really approve of battling.

When he was 13, Percy's father passed away. Rumors circulated that Percival's family was in-league with the on-goings of Team Rocket and that Percy's father had attempted to sever those ties, only to be killed in the process. The death of his father more or less influenced Percy's decision to avoid any form of interaction with Pokemon beyond house pets. He became very enthralled in his studies and passed his classes with honors, leading to a scholarship for him to study abroad in Unova.

However, before he left for college, Percy had to deal with his mother. The woman had sunk into heavy drinking and taking over-the-counter medications since her husband's death. She'd bring home different men almost every night to "forget her sorrows". Percy knew his mother was a floozy so he kept his distance. His mother never seemed to notice, though she would occasionally complain that he never spent time with her. Once Percy was of age, he left the house without a second thought and never looked back. Three weeks later, while in school, Percival received a letter stating his mother had died of a drug overdose.

Personality: Percy has always been a rather quiet young man. He never got much interaction with others his own age except when at the Cerulean Academy for Boys. That being said, Percival generally enjoys the company of Pokemon and cares for them dearly. He usually keeps to himself in a group unless spoken too. Even in conversation, Percy tries to keep things short and to the point.

Percival has a natural inclination for what he considers to be "honorable". He's never smoked or drank alcohol and obstains from sex. Boys at his school have teased him for these rather silly ideals, but Percy truly believes that a man's honor is not based on what he does, but what he prevents himself from doing. He is not a violent young man by nature, but Percival has no problem with putting someone who speaks out of turn in their place.

Percy doesn't have many friends, but he doesn't really mind. He usually entertains himself with ideas of world peace and innovative ways of harnessing the powers Pokemon possess to benefit society. Percy is also an accomplished pianist and enjoys composing music. Though no one has ever truly ascertained this themselves, and Percival has never delved into it either, he actually has a sexual attraction to both genders. However, as a man who believes sex is only for the wed, Percy has never acted on any of his sexual attractions.

Egg: I don't know since Kiyoshi said he'd make one for me ;^_^

Backpack: Again, unknown

RP Sample:It's my sample from the old RP MISFITS that Skymin had:

Grims eyed the dress hungrily. It'd be perfect for little Eliza's 7th birthday, and no one will miss it, he rationalized. "Shade," he said, "You know what to do, bro."
The Zoroark that stood beside him snickered and nodded. There was no one on this floor of the store aside from the clerk, who was thoroughly absorbed in the latest issue of Kanto Pop. Shade transformed into a small girl of no older than 6. Her hair was golden in color and curly, trailing down to her mid-back. A perfect mirror of Eliza, Grims thought.

"Okay, Eliza, why don't you go try the dress on, huh?" Grims said. It was all part of the act. He had to make it seem as if he really was talking to Eliza.

"Otay, Alby!" Shade said in Eliza's voice. The little girl grabbed the dress from its display and ran to the changing rooms to put it on. Grims waited outside patiently, but alert to anyone who might happen to come up, or down, the elevator.

"It fits perfect, big brother!" Shade exited the changing room in the dress. The girl winked, the cue for Grims to execute the last part of the plan.

"Eliza, you don't look so good. Let's get you to a doctor." He picked up the transformed Shade in his arms and calmly went to the elevator. Once inside, he chuckled, "Nicely done, Shade. Sorry you gotta be a girl for now though."

"Heheh, don't worry about it, bro. If it's for my little Liza, I'd run around as a naked baby." Grims laughed.

The elevator arrived at the ground floor with a 'Ding'. Grims and Shade exited and proceeded to the main exit. Grims and his Pokemon weren't paying attention to the amassed police cars outside, or else they have escaped in time. But, even if they had, they'd return to their hideout to find Eliza missing.

The two stepped outside to see five policemen encircling the building, all armed. To make matters worse, Grims saw his mother and father and Eliza. His sister was wailing at the top of her lungs, attempting to run to Grims but being held back by her father.

And then, Grims' mind went blank and impulse took over.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
Years
OHO! Welcome! 8D Hm.... Maybe a Grey backpack? XDDD Kiyoshi can decide on the egg ideas cause I'm lacking creativity for a name to help him with it (not that he needs help I think). :P

And was wondering about my little fakemon being implemented into this RP but... ^^; I'm just gonna show them off to get more PVs for the heck of it. (I can't help it.)

http://cybeastsaber.deviantart.com/art/Fakemon-Illuseon-2-244851595
http://cybeastsaber.deviantart.com/...194157251?q=gallery:cybeastsaber/9994478&qo=2
http://cybeastsaber.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d351bdk

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
Years
Haha... Glad you like them. I'm still trying to work on the other types that don't have one yet. It's gonna be hard. X.X

Hm... So from the looks of things... I might end up getting a water(for sure)/grass(possibility) from my egg. Hm...

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
Do I even have to say this?

SPIKEY-EARED PICHU IS Accepted.

You grabbed the Gray Bag (Thanks Cy XD;).

Percy's Gray Bag:
Spoiler:

(Sorry about the luck points. XD; I couldn't have you having more than ten. So let's call it a "late entry" penalty. Or the "I'm-an-ass" penalty. Either one.)

Your specially made egg is this one, my good sir:

DAN-DA-COOT
The egg looks like a posionous fruit, having spikes that tipped like a ballpoint pen with reddish-pink substance that is sticky if touched. One half of the egg is yellow, and then has a wavy white line seperating it from the other half of the egg, which is a beautiful orange that's fuzzy to the touch.

Get postin' and glad to have you. :3

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
Years
Do I even have to say this?

SPIKEY-EARED PICHU IS Accepted.

You grabbed the Gray Bag (Thanks Cy XD;).

I was gonna say Pink but.... XD

Hm.... Can I ask something? Can you give it some thoughts about implementing my three eeveelutions as some Sophrosune exclusive pokemon? 8D They could be extremely rare (plus you can't catch them?) because 1.) Illuseon is able to disappear into air thus being hard to find, 2.) Techneon is able to immerse itself within technology, and 3.) Aerieleon moves pretty darn fast through the sky so chances of seeing it is very low. I dunno... I was bored and this probably just puts more work for you but hey... It doesn't help to try. :3

Last edited:

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2012
Hey, Spikey-Eared Pichu! I think I've RP'ed with you once. Maybe. Don't really remember. All the RPs I've been in either die or I drop out...it's like I bring bad luck to RPs...crap, I hope it won't happen to this one. >.<

Ah well, at least you got a lot of money. 8D Aerieleon is pure fluffy awesome.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
I was gonna say Pink but.... XD

Hm.... Can I ask something? Can you give it some thoughts about implementing my three eeveelutions as some Sophrosune exclusive pokemon? 8D They could be extremely rare (plus you can't catch them?) because 1.) Illuseon is able to disappear into air thus being hard to find, 2.) Techneon is able to immerse itself within technology, and 3.) Aerieleon moves pretty darn fast through the sky so chances of seeing it is very low. I dunno... I was bored and this probably just puts more work for you but hey... It doesn't help to try. :3

Consiter them approved and in Sophrosune. :3
So, I suppose this would be their typing?

Illuseon = Magic
Techneon = Ersatz
Aerieleon = Wind

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
Years
Hahah, thanks again, Kiyoshi (: I have to go for now but I'll have my post up by tomorrow :D and, CyBeastSaber, congratulations on the Eeveelutions additions :D I can only hope to raise one somewhere along the way (:

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
@SE P - I look forward to it! :3
You're welcome.

@Cy - Vaporeon is going to be the dual Fluid/Haze Eeevelution, so it's best to make it magic. :3

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
Hm, let's see what we have for Eeveelutions:

Spoiler:

And by the way, has anyone seen Searn? She's been inactive for a while and the last thing I want to do is end up kicking her from the RP- she was really excited to start. :/

Last edited:

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
Years
Nope... Sadly I haven't. I knew we were missing some people.... xD

Hm.. Working on a Dragon type eeveelution at the moment. Isn't coming as how I'd expect it to but I'm experimenting with different thing.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
Well hopefully she gets back soon. Let's not worry about that right now though, I'm sure she's just taking care of things in her life because she actually has one unlike the lot of us.

Well I look forward to seeing it. :3

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2012
Well, now that I'm done with my post, I don't know what to do anymore. Can't waaaaiiiiit~ XD

Back