• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sonic Games Discussion

Favourite Sonic Character

• Sonic the Hedgehog

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Miles "Tails" Prower

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Knuckles the Echidna

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Shadow the Hedgehog

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Big the Cat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vector the Crocodile

• Charmy Bee

• Espio the Chameleon

• Jet the Hawk

• Storm the Albatross

• Silver the Hedgehog

• Amy Rose

• Cream & Cheese

• Rouge the Bat

• Blaze the Cat

• Wave the Swallow

• Tikal the Echidna

• E-123 Omega

• Chaos

• E-102 Gamma

• Emerl

• Metal Sonic

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jane18

O n e A n d O n l y!!
Years
  • Acturly no i havent??? FILLLEEERRRR

Ohh true lol

Oh well but sonic is awesome so it will be good no matter what..

I would like to be friends im new here btw.. stil getting the feel of things here.. But im stuck on something.. Im not sure how to make blogs and that its kinda confusing me :S

lol

MasterZman

The Shadow...
    Years
  • Ohh true lol

Oh well but sonic is awesome so it will be good no matter what..

I would like to be friends im new here btw.. stil getting the feel of things here.. But im stuck on something.. Im not sure how to make blogs and that its kinda confusing me :S

lol
    You have to pay to do blogs sorry:(

~Frozen Darkness~

It's watching you...
    Years
  • ohh u serious thats sucks..

oh well... lol Have you got that new pokemon game called pokemon ranger something something lol I dont know the full name of it :P
    You mean Shadows of Almia? Yeah I'm getting it. And yeah, Sonic Unleashed looks awesome. At night you can be Wolf Sonic or something.

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years
  • Fav Sonic Character

It had to be done, the question is front and frank. What is your favorite Sonic character of ALL TIME?

Choices

MALE

Sonic the Hedgehog
    SonictheHedgehog.jpg

Miles "Tails" Prower
    TailstheFox.jpg

Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik
    DrIvoRobotnikEggman.jpg

Knuckles the Echidna
    KnucklestheEchidna.jpg

Shadow the Hedgehog
    ShadowtheHedgehog.jpg

Big the Cat
    BigtheCat.jpg

Vector the Crocodile
    VectortheCrocodile.jpg

Charmy Bee
    CharmytheBee.jpg

Espio the Chameleon
    EspiotheChameleon.jpg

Jet the Hawk
    JettheHawk.jpg

Storm the Albatross
    StormtheAlbotross.jpg

Silver the Hedgehog
    SilvertheHedgehog.jpg

FEMALE

Amy Rose
    AmyRose.jpg

Cream & Cheese
    CreamCheese.jpg

Rouge the Bat
    RougetheBat.jpg

Wave the Swallow
    WavetheSwallow.jpg

Blaze the Cat
    BlazetheCat.jpg

Tikal the Echidna
    TikaltheEchidna.jpg

NEITHER

E-123 Omega
    E-123Omega.jpg

Chaos
    Chaos.jpg

E-102 Gamma
    E-102Gamma.jpg

Emerl
    Emerl.jpg

Metal Sonic
    MetalSonic.jpg

All characters and poses (C) of SEGA

pkmnmaster69

When will this day end?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2020
    Hmm im not really sure my favourite Sonic character is either Sonic or Shadow. Well i would have to go with sonic since hes the main character.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Either Sonic or Tails, I never liked Knuckles because I thought he was a badguy by the way he sniggered at Sonic with his little traps in Sonic 3. It was hard to pick up the story that he was tricked and actually good because there was no dialogue and I was only 6 years old =P

HeidiMoose

[Insert User Title Here]
    Years
  • Knuckles has my vote. :]
    He's very independant, and only gets involved if it's personal or involved the master emerald.

And Knuckles is followed closely by Shadow.
    I like Shadow because he's so mysterious and what-not.
    And I love the game Shadow the Hedgehog.. because it's still all like "SONIC WHOO!!" but with guns and stuff. :]

But of course, I do love Sonic. He's a classic character. You can't NOT like him. :D

Years
  • It's really hard to decide since I actually love all of them. Well, all except these new, weird characters Jet, Wave, Silver etc. I can't stand them!!

But my favorite character(s)... I love Shadow, Knuckles and Rouge the most! Although I think it's a shame what SEGA has done to Shadow... semi heroes suck, he was so cool as a bad guy and without guns and stuff.
    Rouge is just different from all the characters, that's why I like her.

I used to love Tails and Sonic when there was only the MegaDrive (genesis) and I kinda ignored Knuckles. But by now I think he definitely beats both of them... Maybe it's because I got older and don't like these cute characters any more =P

In the end I'd pick Knuckles cuz first of all he's one of the very first characters and second Shadow got kinda annoying because of sega...

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years
  • Well, since everyone is giving reasons why they picked their characters, I should give a reason why I picked Metal Sonic.

For starters, he was Sonic's first Rival. Sonic CD came out after Sonic 2 but before Sonic 3 and the first appearence of Knuckles. Besides Robotnik himself, Metal Sonic was Sonic's biggest in Sonic CD.

Another thing, he has had not one, but two games dedicated to him as being the final boss. Sonic CD, and Sonic Heroes! That means he outlasts Chaos, Mephiles, Emerl and every other one shot character because he had two games. Not only did he become a giant Dragon creature with two eyes, but like all final bosses in Sonic games these days, he was hard, very hard.

Another thing why I like Metal Sonic is that he got to be a playable character in Sonic Adventure 2. In that game I'm almost positive he was better than Sonic, Shadow or Amy because for one, he's faster, just a bit. Another thing, instead of a spindash, he'd make a Shield that'd be impervious to Sonic wind or Chaos spear and still did the function of a regular spindash.

Another thing about Metal that proves he was Sonic's original bad guy besides Robotnik himself is that he had a whole movie dedicated to him. Sonic the Movie's main villian was not Robotnik but Metal Sonic. He may have lost, but he chose to die proving he's a robot of his words. There can only be, one Sonic the Hedgehog.

Those are the reasons why Metal Sonic PWNS YOU!!! Just jokin' but you gotta admit, he's pretty cool.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    My favorite is a three way tie between Sonic, Doctor Robotnik, and Metal Sonic.

Sonic because he's one of the main characters and because I grew up with him.

Robotnik for being the main villain, and for never giving up (Like any other regular
    villain gives up nowadays).

And Metal Sonic for being a cooler, albeit less interesting, version of Sonic.

Years
  • Big is so adoreable ^^ a chunky purple cat, whats not to like? XD Game wise, I like Rogue. She's pretty awsome.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back