• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Kanto X/Y (Final version out, this took WAAAY too long!!)

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2015
    I want to move on to a new hack ASAP so i'm releasing the final version. I give credits to MrDollSteak's Decap and Attack Patch.

STORY:
    The story is basically the same only with text changes to reflect the new POKeMON.

FEATURES:
    - ALL Pokemon from 1st, 2nd, and 3rd, gen will be in this hack, with updated stats and new moves. and YES, this will include mega POKeMON.
    - Day and Night System
    - The Fairy type (I have a ROM base that i'm using for this that has the Fairy type in it.
    - Somewhat of a Harder Difficulty
    - Updated Sprites for some POKeMON
    - Physical/Special Split
    - Decapitalization
    - New Moves

LET's PLAYS:
    None, yet :(

SCREENSHOTS:
    Down below in attachments. (OLD, New ones coming soon!):)

TEAM MEMBERS:
    BlackStorm20x (Wild Pokemon Editing)

CHANGELOG:
    Final Version:
    - Applied a Pokemon FireRed ROM base.
    - Edited some POKeMON sprites.
    - Wild Pokemon Edits by BlackStorm20x. (IMPOSSIBLE)

DOWNLOADS:
    Access ALL future updates here: http://ilovemycowsromhacks.webs.com/

Last edited:

curiters

Oblivious - prevents me from being afflicted by in
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    they have original cries yet ?

Years
  • That's a really promising hack with a ton of work behind the scenes.

I'll wait 2 things:
    1) The Beta;
    2) A banner, in this way I will definitely support you.

Keep up the good work!

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2015
    Can somebody PLEASE do a let's play of this game. Yes, when a update releases you can still play it without creating a new save.

BlackStorm20x

Content Creator
    Years
  • You're the creator of ElegantEmerald, that's why you said its easier Thnx for the idea.

He said Emerald is easier to hack BECAUSE IT IS. Don't be ignorant child. Emerald IS easier to hack and has been researched more than Ruby. And why would you add more Pokémon and not name them? That's ridiculous and lazy honestly. Because if only the sprites were edited, then people will just assume that you didn't edit the stats either.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2015
    He said Emerald is easier to hack BECAUSE IT IS. Don't be ignorant child. Emerald IS easier to hack and has been researched more than Ruby. And why would you add more Pokémon and not name them? That's ridiculous and lazy honestly. Because if only the sprites were edited, then people will just assume that you didn't edit the stats either.

Its a ALPHA. Expect not alot of things to be edited. Once Beta 1 is released the moves and stats WILL be edited. :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2015
    Dear Pokemon Hoenn X/Y fans,
    I have some sad news, Pokemon Hoenn X/Y is on hiatus right now, maybe even cancelled. This is too hard and without anybody to help me out! So I wish for this thread to be closed, but I will be working on a easier hack, Pokemon SinkingSapphire. You guessed it, a difficulty Sapphire hack with all 386 catchable POKeMON.

Last edited:

BlackStorm20x

Content Creator
    Years
  • Its a ALPHA. Expect not alot of things to be edited. Once Beta 1 is released the moves and stats WILL be edited. :)

I know it's an alpha, but things should still be edited.

Dear Pokemon Hoenn X/Y fans,
    I have some sad news, Pokemon Hoenn X/Y is on hiatus right now, maybe even cancelled. This is too hard and without anybody to help me out! So I wish for this thread to be closed, but I will be working on a easier hack, Pokemon SinkingSapphire. You guessed it, a difficulty Sapphire hack with all 386 catchable POKeMON.

Well, did you ask people to help you out? I'd be happy to help if you want me to. But make sure to check out some other 386 hacks before making yours, so yours won't be...whack. :) This is a great hack, you just need to take your time with it. :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2015
    I know it's an alpha, but things should still be edited.

Well, did you ask people to help you out? I'd be happy to help if you want me to. But make sure to check out some other 386 hacks before making yours, so yours won't be...whack. :) This is a great hack, you just need to take your time with it. :)

I would LOVE if you could help out. :)
    Yes, BlackStorm20x and I will eventually release a new version!
    BlackStorm20x, we'll release Alpha 3 and then Beta 1, OK?
    If you want me to, I'll send you the latest version of my progress of Alpha 3.0 and we can work on it together. :)

BlackStorm20x

Content Creator
    Years
  • I would LOVE if you could help out. :)
    Yes, BlackStorm20x and I will eventually release a new version!
    BlackStorm20x, we'll release Alpha 3 and then Beta 1, OK?
    If you want me to, I'll send you the latest version of my progress of Alpha 3.0 and we can work on it together. :)

Alright. :) And yeah, go on and PM me the current files and such.

Back