• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

state clearly in the FAQ how to use the [youtube] tags

Years
This I definitely support.

It could be helpful to those who want to share a YouTube video but don't want to directly link to it.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
I support this move! Even though I've getting hanged on YouTube tags, this will be great for beginners to share their YouTube videos in Pokecommunity.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
I support this. Because when I first wanted to post a youtube video on the forums, I had to quote around other people's post with youtube videos and that was a hassle. But I grew out from my noobish ways and know that tag at the back of my hands.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
Definitally support this.
It would also be nice to explicitely state what part of the URL needs to be used. Videos tend to not work for me when the "v=" is included, only the combination of letters and numbers allows for playing.

Years
I will get it added to the FAQ, but if you want to know how to do it:

1. Take the Link of the video, for example, "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8TbSgNi0QE"
  2. Take the code AFTER 'v=', for example, "o8TbSgNi0QE"
  3. Then, wrap the youtube tags around it. [youtube]o8TbSgNi0QE[/youtube]

Back