• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wanna Know Wat U Will Trade

booyakaboy

Shiny_Hunter
Years
  • i Wanna Know Wat U Will Trade 4 A Adamant UT MALE TORCHICK.
    NOTHING SPECIAL NOE EGG MOVES ONLY HAS SCRATCH AND LEER SO YEAH JUST OFFER AND SO AND SO ALSO WANNA GET RID OF A S.CHARIZARD SO BAD ITZ LV100 LEGIT SO OFFER AWAY
    ALSO A ADAMANT UT FEMALE PICHU WITH THE STATS
    17/11/7/8/9/11
    AND A ADAMANT UT MALE PINSIR LV5
    21/19/15/9/12/13
    RELAXED DITTO LV 77
    160/96/101/95/84/70
    JOLLY STARAPTOR LV 60
    198/176/114/82/77/170

Last edited:

Andrea

Konoha Ninja ^^
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2008
    for your shiny charizard, i can give you a high lvl garchomp or 2 of the pixies (mesprit, azelf, uxie). I have all starters. I can also make Garchomp hold a master ball or rare candy.

Andrea

Konoha Ninja ^^
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2008
    lol well i have a male with pokerus at lvl 61 and a female at lvl 86. the female is closer to your range but still not in it lol. Can also offer you a lvl 40 UT Raikou, an articuno or moltres. Remember if you happen to want one, itll come with a masterball or rare candy.

Back