• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Enter- Dsaerno

Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Aug 16, 2008
    Hello everyone. I am Dsaerno, a new menber of this community. I have owned every Pokemon Gameboy game ever (not including alternate versions), and mastered Blue, Yellow, and Silver. I have since traded my Crystal (after aquiring a GBA) and now own only two Gameboy Pokemon games- Ruby and Fire Red. I am exceptionally far in both versions. I have been farther in my Ruby than I am now, but I started over, owing to the fact that my boredom sometimes makes me do crazy and stupid things.

Anyway, more about me. I really like the Gameboy Pokemon games, but have somewhat lost my flair for anything else Pokemon. No, I am not only on this community for the GB games, but mostly. I once liked the Pokemon TCG, but now that I've matured, the very popular Yu-Gi-Oh TCG stole my heart away. I sometimes watch Pokemon shows on television, but not as much as Yu-Gi-Oh. I would be on a Yu-Gi-Oh community right now, but I can't seem to find a decent one. This Pokemon community seems like the most clean and orderly one on the entire 'net! I will never regret signing on here!

I will not disclose any (more) personal information about myself, but leave the discussion open to you, the reader. I hope I can make myself known on this site, and aid others who know less about the games then I do (hint, hint). Well, I'm too anxious to keep wasting my precious time typing here, I'm off to explore the rest of this PokeCommunity! See ya!

KLS

PC's Eternal Witness
    Years
  • welcome to pc
    i'm KLS
    possibly the oldest person here in PC
    but anyways i'm not here to talk about myself i'm here to greet newcomers like you
    if you need anything dn't hesitate to PM me and i'll get back to you ASAP
    remember follow the rules
    -KLS

Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Aug 16, 2008
    Thanks!

Thank you very much. This site is awesome, and it feels good to be welcomed with open arms. I'll be around...

(PS) Your reputation now has a boost, KLS!

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • Dsaerno said:
    Hello everyone. I am Dsaerno, a new menber of this community. I have owned every Pokemon Gameboy game ever (not including alternate versions), and mastered Blue, Yellow, and Silver. I have since traded my Crystal (after aquiring a GBA) and now own only two Gameboy Pokemon games- Ruby and Fire Red. I am exceptionally far in both versions. I have been farther in my Ruby than I am now, but I started over, owing to the fact that my boredom sometimes makes me do crazy and stupid things.

Anyway, more about me. I really like the Gameboy Pokemon games, but have somewhat lost my flair for anything else Pokemon. No, I am not only on this community for the GB games, but mostly. I once liked the Pokemon TCG, but now that I've matured, the very popular Yu-Gi-Oh TCG stole my heart away. I sometimes watch Pokemon shows on television, but not as much as Yu-Gi-Oh. I would be on a Yu-Gi-Oh community right now, but I can't seem to find a decent one. This Pokemon community seems like the most clean and orderly one on the entire 'net! I will never regret signing on here!

I will not disclose any (more) personal information about myself, but leave the discussion open to you, the reader. I hope I can make myself known on this site, and aid others who know less about the games then I do (hint, hint). Well, I'm too anxious to keep wasting my precious time typing here, I'm off to explore the rest of this PokeCommunity! See ya!
    Hello. Welcome to PC. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. Have a good time.

Corrupt

i am not a noob that much
    Years
  • hey i am glad you have joined this forum and hope we get to know each other
    Hope you have fun
    PS PM me if you want to be friends or need help

LilLatias

Name Switched to Kecleon_
    Years
  • Welcome to the PC! Yeah, I know what you mean about Yu-Gi-Oh. I used to be a big fan of that, but now I seem to have lost interest in it. I still play, my brother makes sure of that. I don't even know my own deck anymore, my bro builds it for me (I stink at deck building :laugh: )

Last edited:

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
  • Heya Dsaerno! Welcome to PC! ^_^ Hope you like it here. Congrats on getting father on Ruby. I suck at FR, but I too, am good at Ruby ^^. Hope you enjoy it here!

Back