• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If Pokemon Were Real.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I'd probably take over the world using some uber powerful Pokemon like Mewtwo XD

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    o.o Right... I might also ride upon Charizard and order him to burn everything in sight! MUAHAHA! *Is in a random evil mood*

SleepyGomamon

I do NOT taste like ramen
    Years
  • Pokemon would have to be regulated like crazy just because of the accidental destruction they could cause, plus, imagine how afraid governments and businesses would be of some of them....things like psychic pokemon reading minds, spying and swiping secrets...creatures like Rhydons or Dugtrios creating selective earthquakes....it's safe to say that governments would probably capture the entire wild populations just to keep them from causing damage.
    And certainly, children would never get near them, except maybe like zoos, after all, if you're in danger being around, say, a large snake, then just imagine one that can fire poison needles, spew acid and paralyze people with a glance!

groudon92

your WILL be done
    Years
  • If pokemons are real ill capture a fire pokemon then burn my school muhahahahaha i hate my school soooooo much
    :chinese: :chinese: :chinese: :chinese: :chinese: :chinese:

Thine Eyes Deception

Comeback Kid!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2012
    If pokemon were real, as in living in this dimension, then the human race and the pokemon would be unstoppable...

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • If pokemon were real, as in living in this dimension, then the human race and the pokemon would be unstoppable...

NEWS FLASH! "Wild Charizards are running amock and burning Pallet Town. We have been informed that 50 are injured, 22 are dead, and 8 are still missing! We will keep you updated until... oh my god behind yo....." (connection lost)

What could happen if pokemon are real... scary, but why will Pokemon listen to us if they are much more stronger than us?

Kine

Whatev
    Years
  • Absolutely nothing. I'm pretty sure I said the same thing in a topic like this before. I'm waaaay to busy to actually travel or battle or anything, so if I had any they'd just lounge around the house 'til they get old, then they gotta get a job and find their own place to live. I'll be like the parent I thankfully never had.

obelisk-kun

GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!
    Years
  • I would train my pokemon but never battle in a gym then I would make the champ look like a chump and crush him with merely charizard
    suiquaza.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back