• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could ride any Legendary Pokémon capable of flying

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
  • if you could ride any Legendary Pokémon capable of flying for transportation, what Legendary Pokémon would you ride? please specify ONLY Legendary Pokémon

I'd ride a Moltres

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    For me, it would have to be Articuno. Its colors are bright and very beautiful, its feathers are elegant-looking, and others would most likely be jealous when they see me flying on it. n__n I would ride Rayquaza, too, if it's friendly enough. I might ride Zapdos, but I'm not sure how comfortable it would feel considering its body is a little... spiky. I could've been able to fly around with Ho-oh, but I'm afraid of its eyes a little. They look scary to me. I would never fly on a Moltres, though, that's for sure. Since it has flames surrounding its entire body, I will be burned as soon as I even touch this Pokémon.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Man you really make nice discussion topics. keep it up !!!

Coming back here... I would love to ride on Rayquaza as it makes me feel I am Goku and I am riding Shenron just like in DB GT

Elaitenstile

I am legend
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    I wouldn't like to ride them; I'm not really accustomed to riding on great beasts who have much better things to do than fly around a random person just to fulfill his fantasy.
    But then again, I would fly on Lugia XD (XD as in smiley btw)
    #hypocrisyatitsfinest

Years
  • Just for the sheer absurdity, it might be fun to fly on a Mew, similar to how it's possible with other small Pokemon like Pidgey and Zubat.

Realistically though, I wouldn't mind flying on a Rayquaza, considering it spends the better part of its existence in the skies. Sure, it might not be the most graceful Pokemon to fly on, but at least I wouldn't have to worry about Rayquaza needing to stop for a break to rest between destinations.

Back