• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon:Tides of Ogyia

Death Strike

a.k.a Minions123
Years
  • Introduction:
    Hi, I am Minions123, I am new to this community, and after seeing all the great fan games in the Games Showcase section, I have decided to make my own fangame. I am lacking some scripting knowledge, but I am trying to learn as fast as I can.

Going to be made with:
    RMXP, in English.

Plot:
    Pokemon:Tides of Ogyia takes place in a region called Ogyia.

Team Aqua has triumphed from a large war against Team Magma, in a fight for the islands that are in Ogyia. Team Magma has disappeared after their defeat, and Team Aqua went underwater and started to build an underwater base, where they say that they will stay there peacefully and observe Pokemon that live deep below.​
    20 years have passed since the great war, and people have rebuilt Ogyia and now cities flourish across the island. Soon someone seems to notice the strange weather. Rain has been pouring down on Ogyia for about 5 days already, and the island is flooding. The tides of Ogyia splash against the lands, causing the land to slowly shrink and shrink. Team Aqua has once again, risen out of the oceans and are planning to sink the island of Ogyia, causing many people, and Pokemon to die. They want to start a new race of people who only live underwater, by sinking all of Ogyia, they want to found a new civilization where people live underwater, because that is the only place to be, if their plan succeds. Now, as the number of Pokemon Trainers are little compared to the huge horde of Aqua Grunts, it seems that all is lost.​
    But, there is hope. Team Magma has reappeared and a couple of tough looking kids wearing Magma clothing run across you, a Pokemon trainer, and corner you. You are about to fight them with your Pokemon, but they tell you that they mean you no harm. The leader of the group, a tall kid that is about the same age as you, with brown hair, says:" I am Alex, leader of Team Magma. I want to help. The former Team Magma was a group that tried to expand land to cover up all of the Earth by evil ways. I feel that water is as important as land is, and I want to help because I want to make up for my wrongdoings."

Only if the trainers and Team Aqua stand together to resist the mighty horde of Team Aqua's Grunts, the land of Ogyia may stand a chance...

Last edited:

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
  • The story sounds interesting. However, it seems a bit...unrealistic? I mean, why would Team Aqua suddenly decide to flood the island if they settled there years earlier? And why would Team Magma decide to recruit/ help you? Are you a descendant of a Team Magma member?

Death Strike

a.k.a Minions123
    Years
  • @ Notch-Eared Pichu:
    Thanks for the advice, I didn't notice that it was that unrealistic, I notice it now. I answered your questions in the edited version of the plot, they are in bold. I hope that helps!

Back