• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How often do you go out with friends?

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    Hardly ever. I don't have friends around here. :( The closest I get is drinking with co-workers but that hasn't happened in months because I never bother to ask them. Maybe every month or two if you add my sister and/or brother-in-law to the mix.

tbh I don't care that much. Work takes a lot out of me, I like being alone after I'm done there.

The latter part is so true for me. I'm a full-time college student and part-time worker so any free time I have goes to me having my unwinding/'me time' before it goes to making plans to go out with friends.

Which is why I very rarely go hang out with people lol

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Everyday after school, and I stay with them fairly late, too. Which isn't a great thing for multiple reasons. It really cuts into the amount of time I can go on PC as well as the time I have to do work. The misery of living so far away from school.

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
    Years
  • Rarely anymore. I have a friend who I'd love to hang out with a lot, but her mom is psychotic (I'm not kidding, she's mentally unstable) so I'm forbidden to hang out with her, even though the girl herself is perfectly normal. There's one who I hang out with sporadically, maybe once every month or two. Her mother's field of work gives them access to a lot of cool places for discounted prices so I should really try to hang with her more :P Other than that, no, I speak to my friends at school only because I'm quite on the strange side myself xP

Black Ice

[XV]
    Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2023
    I don't think I've had a day in the past year where I haven't eaten or studied with several of them. And then there's the dense schedule of events and occasional night out. Being in a fraternity has its perks.

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2013
    We go out like 20 times a week! Bars, nightclubs etc.! Then we hit the streets and walk home(the worst part)

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
  • Once every two days is average for me. If I'm not busy with study or PC, I find a couple hours to go bowling / hang out... etc.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Not as often as I would like to really. I would love to hang out with friends alot more often , at least every week or so, but I have no real way of contacting them. Plus I'm shy and can be awkward and so I'm not really comfortable hanging out with people. Lastly, I just don't have lots of friends nearby in general.

Hannah

beep bop boop
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    Lately I've been going out with my friends a lot. We usually just go to McDonald's or Starbucks to eat, drink, talk and laugh.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I literally never go out with friends. Had to cut them out of my life, for the most part. Now I have a scheduled visit once a week, same time every week, with one friend to get comic books.

Ugh it sounds so lame saying it like that. :c

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Eh, I don't have many. I usually take a quick trip to the comic book store every Wednesday after school, and I'll usually drag someone with me, though. That's really it, though. I don't have a ridiculous amount of friends, but I 'spose I have at least a few people close to me.

Back