• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings, friends! (I'm new too)

"pokecolo"

#1 Ludicolo fan
Years
  • Hello, fellow Pokecommunity members! :cross-eye I will be happy to meet all of you! (Just as long as you comment on my thread) Plus, I bet some of you don't know about the new Pokemon MUNCHLAX (will be explained later) and the new video game pokemon Dash (will also be explained). See you soon! :D

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    lol..welcome to PC and at least all of us know about munchlax and pokemon dash i guess you could call it old news? post a lot and follow da rules

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
    Years
  • pokecolo said:
    Hello, fellow Pokecommunity members! :cross-eye I will be happy to meet all of you! (Just as long as you comment on my thread) Plus, I bet some of you don't know about the new Pokemon MUNCHLAX (will be explained later) and the new video game pokemon Dash (will also be explained). See you soon! :D
    Welcome to the community. I bet your right, there are probably some of us who don't know about Munchlax or Dash, but there are still some who do.

Make sure you have fun around the community, if you want to be friend's, or need any help with anything just PM me.

Hope you like your stay,

SkinnyGreenMan

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • pokecolo said:
    Hello, fellow Pokecommunity members! :cross-eye I will be happy to meet all of you! (Just as long as you comment on my thread) Plus, I bet some of you don't know about the new Pokemon MUNCHLAX (will be explained later) and the new video game pokemon Dash (will also be explained). See you soon! :D
    Hello. Welcome to PC. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. Have a good time.

"pokecolo"

#1 Ludicolo fan
    Years
  • Sorry about the MUNCHLAX and Dash thing. Oh, and plus I heard you can get DEOXYS in
    RUBY/SAPHIRE without cheating! (It's possible some of you, or maybe all of you know about this)

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Welcome to PC, pokecolo ^^ Enjoy your time here ^^
    If you'd like to talk about ruby/sapphire, head over the the ruby/sapphire section of the pokemon games area ^^

Desgardes

Lovely Buff.
    Years
  • Welcome to PC! have a good time!

pokecolo said:
    Sorry about the MUNCHLAX and Dash thing. Oh, and plus I heard you can get DEOXYS in
    RUBY/SAPHIRE without cheating! (It's possible some of you, or maybe all of you know about this)

really...

Caz

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Hi I'm Caz
    Just wanted to say the same as everyone else really. Have fun, post alot and follow the rulez :D
    If you want to be friends then feel free to pm me. :D
    ~Caz~

Back