• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Villainous Team Up, Speculation ahoy!

Years
  • Serebii.net dropped this 5 days ago but I've been so busy I haven't reported it.

It's a future episode title that is sure to spark imagination.

Episode 449: Harley & Team Rocket! The Formation of the Villainous Alliance!

We all know the Rockets are extremely prideful as villains and as Harley is one of the closer mean spirited rivals, the possibilities are quite tantalizing.

So speculate away.

jakestlm

<- It's a Sonic Screwdriver
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2010
    Oohhh... A perfect match. Well, Harley will likely blast off with Team Rocket and then forsake them realizing how pathetic they are.

I doubt the alliance will last more than a few episodes, if not just one. However, at least it is something interesting that might convince me to watch the episode when (if) it comes to America.

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
  • A new name?

Ok. Ithink this my just last one episode knowing how Team Rocket is and Harly. I just want to know why is Harly joining up with Team Rocket. I mean isn't he happy that he has finally beaten May? Why does he want to team up with the Rockets. Intresting.

Ari-chan

hypnotizing
    Years
  • This is interesting, another episode to take up my hard drive definitly. Considering the way Pokemon is and how the story leaves no real room for change exept in terms of a few pokemon, Harley will only be with Team Rocket for more than one episode and either...

A. Blast off with Team Rocket, relize it sucks and leave Team Rocket soon after to go on his merry way...

or B: Patch things up sorta with May and co., then help blast Team Rocket into the sky.

either way the episode sounds like pure fun, especially since Harley is in it.

Back